Volley Ball couple?

• Well, it wouldn't be his first relationship with a player, and also with a player this age :whistle:

He might be the most casanova trainer; first Ustymenko, then Nilay Ozdemir and now Bahar :roll:

• It looks like this is a "rule" for German staff members to be in a relationship with a player :lol: Beltrami with Anne Matthes, and as far as I know Koslowski also is in a relationship with a player from German league...

Yes, Koslowski has a relationship with a German player.

• It looks like this is a "rule" for German staff members to be in a relationship with a player :lol: Beltrami with Anne Matthes, and as far as I know Koslowski also is in a relationship with a player from German league...

I would like to add Bracceschi + Koeva couple :D

• I would like to add Bracceschi + Koeva couple :D

And some years ago Koslowski was together with Kozuch too...

There will be quite some "personal" matches for German team in ECH...GER-NED means Lisa Thomsen vs Anne Buijs, GER-TUR means Guidetti vs Bahar :D I hope they can all separate job and private life...

Does that mean that you are also in a relationship with a player from the German league? :lol: Or did you just mean national team coaches/staff? Otherwise we want details :teach: :cheesy:

• Guidetti and Bahar... Well, at least this time the relationship between an Italian coach and a vball player in Turkey did not end with a jump in the Bosphorus...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Guidetti was asked in a German interview what happens between him and Bahar when Germany and Turkey play against each other in ECH, his answer: "If we lose, she won't get the key to the appartment for one year!"
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolll: :rolll:

• It will be funny to see, Lisa defending Anne's spikes :win:

i didn t know anything about Buijs and Thomsen!!

• Lloyd and Deroo?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.