You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 2:52pm

Well, it wouldn't be his first relationship with a player, and also with a player this age :whistle:

He might be the most casanova trainer; first Ustymenko, then Nilay Ozdemir and now Bahar :roll:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 2:58pm

It looks like this is a "rule" for German staff members to be in a relationship with a player :lol: Beltrami with Anne Matthes, and as far as I know Koslowski also is in a relationship with a player from German league...

vyz

Professional

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank, İlbank

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 3:58pm

Vakıfbank's facebook page announced that they will be engaged on August 23rd and marry on September 20th. :flower:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 4:01pm

Vakıfbank's facebook page announced that they will be engaged on August 23rd and marry on September 20th. :flower:
That's the date of Kerstin Tzscherlich's farewell match against NT :what: I can't believe that Guidetti won't be there :white:

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 4:23pm

It looks like this is a "rule" for German staff members to be in a relationship with a player :lol: Beltrami with Anne Matthes, and as far as I know Koslowski also is in a relationship with a player from German league...

Yes, Koslowski has a relationship with a German player.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 5:54pm

That is really surprising indeed! But I guess, welll congratulations to the couple! ^^

vyz

Professional

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank, İlbank

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 6:45pm

I would like to add Bracceschi + Koeva couple :D

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 7:01pm

Well, it wouldn't be his first relationship with a player, and also with a player this age :whistle:

He might be the most casanova trainer; first Ustymenko, then Nilay Ozdemir and now Bahar :roll:

Bahar and Nilay are or were very good friends. :white:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 7:19pm

I would like to add Bracceschi + Koeva couple :D
And some years ago Koslowski was together with Kozuch too...

There will be quite some "personal" matches for German team in ECH...GER-NED means Lisa Thomsen vs Anne Buijs, GER-TUR means Guidetti vs Bahar :D I hope they can all separate job and private life...

MattGTFour

Apparently not the only English guy

• "MattGTFour" is male

Favourite Players: Need a new favourite player due to a retirement. Currently taking applications...

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 7:28pm

Does that mean that you are also in a relationship with a player from the German league? :lol: Or did you just mean national team coaches/staff? Otherwise we want details :teach: :cheesy:
Number Cruncher Sports - http://www.twitter.com/ncspo

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 7:47pm

Does that mean that you are also in a relationship with a player from the German league? :lol: Or did you just mean national team coaches/staff? Otherwise we want details :teach: :cheesy:
:lol: No, I was referring to NT staff only :P Sorry to disappoint you :D

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Monday, August 19th 2013, 10:13am

Guidetti and Bahar... Well, at least this time the relationship between an Italian coach and a vball player in Turkey did not end with a jump in the Bosphorus...
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 1:23pm

Guidetti was asked in a German interview what happens between him and Bahar when Germany and Turkey play against each other in ECH, his answer: "If we lose, she won't get the key to the appartment for one year!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MattGTFour

Apparently not the only English guy

• "MattGTFour" is male

Favourite Players: Need a new favourite player due to a retirement. Currently taking applications...

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 2:26pm

:rolll: :rolll:

Hopefully Germany v Holland won't lead to any lockouts ;)
Number Cruncher Sports - http://www.twitter.com/ncspo

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 3:57pm

It will be funny to see, Lisa defending Anne's spikes :win:

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 4:42pm

Guidetti was asked in a German interview what happens between him and Bahar when Germany and Turkey play against each other in ECH, his answer: "If we lose, she won't get the key to the appartment for one year!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

...jesino #18...

Intermediate

• "...jesino #18..." is male

Favourite Team: MonteSchiavo Jesi

Favourite Players: Sokolova Bown Jaqueline Meijners Havlickova L.Bosetti Ognjenovic Flier Sheilla Turlea Piccinini Merlo Fabiola Richards Tandara Thaisa Paula Glinka Castillo Larson Natalia

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 3:46am

It will be funny to see, Lisa defending Anne's spikes :win:

i didn t know anything about Buijs and Thomsen!!

Frankie

Trainee

• "Frankie" is male

Friday, September 20th 2013, 7:27pm

Quite a bombshell coming up I guess

José

i'm hungry

• "José" is male

Favourite Players: Страшимира Филипова

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 3:07am

new brazilian cute couple :heart:
Samara (OH Junior NT 2011) and Lucarelli (OH NT)
Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

• "locainside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 8:45pm

Lloyd and Deroo?
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Social bookmarks