You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 8:37pm

Please, guys, you're completely off topic now. Just open a new topic to talk about the volleyball players who make you horny and stop it here. If any other moderator helps me, since I have no idea how to move the messages from a topic to another, it would be appreciated. Let's talk about volleyball couples here. Just official volleyball couples, no rumors, no guesses, no sexual orientation talks. :teach:
if someone creates such topic, then I can move inappropriate posts to new topic ^^

I did it. Thank you for your help, as usual. :drink:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 8:43pm

It's really funny because there is plenty of rumors from previous years and they did not seem to bother anyone back them...just look back a few pages.
Maybe the rumors from same-sex couple bother some people...
By the way, thanks anyway for the new topic! I'm sure I'll post many hot pictures there.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 8:49pm

mess is cleaned up and we have new thread ^^
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 9:52pm

It's really funny because there is plenty of rumors from previous years and they did not seem to bother anyone back them...just look back a few pages.
Maybe the rumors from same-sex couple bother some people...
By the way, thanks anyway for the new topic! I'm sure I'll post many hot pictures there.

Not at all. I like Calzona from Grey's anatomy and Gallavich from Shameless, so no. It just went way too much off topic (2 pages). :win:

Thanks again, Kondzio! :drink:

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 3:26am

Gabi and Natalia...
rbdfabio has attached the following images:
  • 10899353_1015678191794855_741984555_n.jpg
  • 12912444_994167853971363_2085322901_n.jpg
  • 10914677_1554989694777606_116873861_n.jpg
  • 10932619_963343073677600_2138751847_n.jpg
  • 12547466_1685538525021117_80177049_n.jpg

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 5:22am

Vettori and piano???

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 8:54am

No offense to anyone, but does some of you always take two people in the same photo as a couple?
It sure would be nice to have Gabi and Natalia playing for my team, but maybe let's stick to the facts. :)
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 4:28pm

Well, 1, 2 or 3 photos with the same person is one thing, but having half of your instagram photos with the same person is different.
No offense to anyone, but does some of you always take two people in the same photo as a couple?
It sure would be nice to have Gabi and Natalia playing for my team, but maybe let's stick to the facts. :)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 4:52pm

Uralochka's assistant coach Mikhail Karpol is married to the team's 2nd libero Ekaterina Voronova, she has "Karpol" as her shirt name now. It seems he has a faible for backup liberos because his previous girlfriend was Alena Golosnova who in that time also was the backup libero of Uralochka :D

Slovak coach Michal Masek (assistant coach of Dresdner SC) is in a relationship with Lucie Mühlsteinova since some years.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 5:10pm

Has Stoychev Someone?

I see on video that during CL Final 4 press conference He looked so deep in Trentino's Captain.. as gay :D
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 1:47pm

Natasha Malykh and Russian Beach volleyball player Ruslan Bykanov are dating. :rose:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 5:57pm

Thaisa got married today to Guipa

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Monday, May 30th 2016, 8:13pm

Thaisa is getting hotter and hotter... :white:

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 12:40pm

I had no idea Jackson and Le Roux were a couple

hudymk

Intermediate

• "hudymk" is male

Favourite Team: Polish teams

Favourite Players: too many

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 10:11pm

Grejman with Kurek look so cute :heart:
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Sunday, September 25th 2016, 4:19pm

Rumors are that modena still stay ifor 3 years

Monday, September 26th 2016, 12:32am

Anybody knows is there`s anything going on with Busa and Lucarelli?

She has a photo with him, both holding the medal,and she said "Proud of both of us" and he replied with "Proud of us BB"", and she just posted a new photo and Lucarelli replied with kisses..

https://www.instagram.com/biankica_1/

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, October 28th 2016, 10:36pm

Today Gibbemeyer (with Fabris) was in Modena to watch Thiago Alves, Lauren boyfriend, who plays with Vibo Valentia ^^

At the beginning I though may be Pomì was going to play vs Modena in the week end but then – since it wasn't the case – I remembered that her fiancé is a volleyball player and I did a little research to remember who, and everything made sense ;)

Maxwell

Intermediate

Favourite Team: USANT

Friday, October 28th 2016, 10:53pm

Instagram buddies...she has great photos of when she was in Brazil with Thiago and his family and photos of Italy and of course with the Pomi team. Makes me envies. I'm happy for her, she one of my favorite players.

Social bookmarks