Volley Ball couple?

• Pretty sure that Debby Stam is together with Paul Pilon, who used to play for the Martinus men's team, but not sure where he plays now. As for Richard Schuil, I thought he was with what's her name, the Libero from Persaro, oh right yeah her name is Elke Wijnhoven. Maybe they broke up.. Floortje MEIJNERS would be a considerably better catch, that girl is so cute and hot.. not so much in a sexual way, more in a 'I just wanna hug you and squeez your cheeks' kinda way :P

• How do you know all that? Especially about Floortje? :lol:

This Paul?

• Hugh McCutcheon (US Men's coach) and Liz Bachman (US Women's team player)...

PERSONAL: Born in Minneapolis, Minn….Now resides in Lakeville, Minn....Married U.S. Men's National Team Head Coach Hugh McCutcheon in December 2006...Parents are Todd and Barbara Bachman…Majored in communication studies at UCLA with a minor in education…Nicknamed “Wiz.”

• As for Richard Schuil, I thought he was with what's her name, the Libero from Persaro, oh right yeah her name is Elke Wijnhoven.

They are still a couple, I saw them together in Paris (Fivb Beachvolley)

• Wojciech Winnik & Anna Manikowska

Mariusz Wlazły & Paulina Wlazły

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Sheilla and Mari...that's pretty hot for me :heart:
    Few years ago.My friends used to tell me that Lo bianco and Sykora was a couple too?Is that ture or just some gossip??

Well it wasn't gossip, because it WAS true :lol:

Anyway, Wijnhoven's husband name wasn't Robert?? 8|

• its over?! how come? Did sheilla cheat on mari with hmm walewska? :lol:

hahaha I meant Sykora and Lo Bianco...
    Sheilla and Mari... well I prefer not to enter this subject, they are my neighboors and know where to find me to kill me :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Is Glinka's husband a volleyballer too? Some one told me that he was a setter.
    And I'd like to ask Polish fans here a question that do Podolec and Baranska have boyfriends too? Because I saw some fotos when they arrived in Poland after the matches for OG in Japan. I cannot find the foto of Baranska now.

• Is Glinka's husband a volleyballer too? Some one told me that he was a setter.

Robert Mogentale is Gosia's husband, he's Italian volleyball player.

And I'd like to ask Polish fans here a question that do Podolec and Baranska have boyfriends too? Because I saw some fotos when they arrived in Poland after the matches for OG in Japan. I cannot find the foto of Baranska now.

I heard that Barańska has a boyfriend, but I don't know who he is.

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• So boring that none of the polish girls has a bisexual (or even homosexual) orientation such as 3/4 of the brazilian team :lol:

Maybe you can say 5/6 of the BR team :lol: :lol:
    Not an advantage, though. All players date with other players anyway :whistling: