Volley Ball couple?

• Looks A LOT like her. Maybe it is indeed Vasileva.

• There were rumors about Atanasijevic being gay, so I'm not really sure about the Vasileva thing

No, he isn't. Our players use to go out to few pubs, clubs and locals. I could even tell you who asks more girls out among the singles. :lol:
    Of course I won't, it's their private life. :wavy:

• really?? If true, that is a hot couple.

By the way, I noticed a couple of Serbian players are on vacation ( they post photos on Instagram) I`m just wondering when they will start practicing for the Grand Prix?

EDIT : I read it Antonijevic, ololo , but what is Antansijevic doing in Turkey? He should be in Argentina with the team.

LOL I cant imagine Vasileva and Antonijevic together as couple :rolll: :rolll:

• My gaydar can`t say if Ata is gay or not, maybe he`s bi.

By the way, in this video from CEV at the Final 4, they show him shirtless in the locker room, and holy goddess, his body is something to fall in love with.

For those who have not seen yet. ( they show it at 00:40)

[media]

[media]

• Jiang Chuan and Zhang Chang-ning
    In fact, they have been found much evidence but they doesn't still admit.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• I'm not fond of these couple but Amir Ghafour seems like he got the hots for Farhad Ghaemi. :dance6: :super:

Into more desirable Iran players, Milad and Mousavi make a hot item. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It looks like Natalia Malykh and Ruslan Bykanov got married recently. (Or at least about to marry)

• I don't get Grozer's last instagram post. Isn't Grozer married? Havelkova?

Havelkova? You should remember Grozer and Conte were in Shanghai in Season 16/17. Conte said the reason why he joined Shanghai VC is due to "one person". Who? I only guess one, his former girlfriend, Helena Havelkova.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• :what:
    Havelkova's posts look rather...clear. Maybe that explains why he returned to NT this summer after he previously retired in order to have more time for his family :white: But then I remember that for some periods this summer NT training was held close to Grozer's German hometown so he could regularly spend time with them even though he was with NT...