Volley Ball couple?

• Douglas Pureza (libero from SESI) and Bruno Canuto (OH from Grotte) are also gay.

• Wow! So many gay players from Superliga. :what:

Are those just guessing? I never heard rumors about Dvoranen and Canuto when they have been playing in Italy. :rolleyes:

Actually none of these are guesses, believe it or not! Pretty much everyone knows about all of them. As for Bob, he doesn't hide it in his social media (he's always joking around with Rogerinho and the others in fact) and Canuto is well known for hanging out in the gay scene.

Canuto found Jesus though, so who knows what he's thinking these days. :whistle:

• Brazil has plenty of gay players who are out, but I don't think any of them are in a relationship with one another. Off the top of my head, there's Douglas Souza (his boyfriend is adorable btw), Bob Dvoranen, Rogerinho, Maique (all from Minas), Rodrigo Leandro, Pedro (both from Canoas), Rodrigo Ruiz (Taubaté), Maycon Leite (Benfica)...

From Turkey, Ulas Kiyak might be one? I could be totally wrong though. lol

Lol he is married and has a child .

• Actually none of these are guesses, believe it or not! Pretty much everyone knows about all of them. As for Bob, he doesn't hide it in his social media (he's always joking around with Rogerinho and the others in fact) and Canuto is well known for hanging out in the gay scene.

Canuto found Jesus though, so who knows what he's thinking these days. :whistle:

Yes! Bob has actually been dating a guy and he doesn't hide it from anyone. The same goes to Canuto, who used to date a guy last year, but it seems they broke up...
    About the other names, maybe some of them never actually told "HEY I'M GAY" but they don't hide it from anyone and they seem very happy :heart:

• Mao Tian-yi [the setter of Chinese men's NT from 2014 to now, born in 1993] will marry Wang Ning [the former MB of Chinese women's NT, born in 1994].

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• McKenzie Adams and Femke Stoltenborg ?

• After this weekend Im pretty sure Lucarelli and Busa have something going on. Maybe they are not officially in a relantionship yet, but they do have something...

Lucarelli posted a photo with her, and when I checked her instagram, he commented in EVERY single photo of her...plus, other players commented like they ship them together and so on.. :lol:

• After this weekend Im pretty sure Lucarelli and Busa have something going on. Maybe they are not officially in a relantionship yet, but they do have something...

Lucarelli posted a photo with her, and when I checked her instagram, he commented in EVERY single photo of her...plus, other players commented like they ship them together and so on.. :lol:

And judging by the other players comments it started at the Rio Olympic Village :lol: :lol: :heart:

• Yes, it started at the Olympics, but I thought they have ended their relationship and were friends. Now I'm confused :dance6: