You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 11:24pm

The latest photo on Georg Grozer's and Helena Havelkova's Instagram removes all doubt, they're clearly a couple.

I feel sorry for Grozer's (ex-?)wife and kids ;( In the past years they were always the reason for him to limit his involvement into NT to a minimum and now there's a new woman. Sure, it happens, but it's...weird.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 12:00am

The latest photo on Georg Grozer's and Helena Havelkova's Instagram removes all doubt, they're clearly a couple.

I feel sorry for Grozer's (ex-?)wife and kids ;( In the past years they were always the reason for him to limit his involvement into NT to a minimum and now there's a new woman. Sure, it happens, but it's...weird.

Humm... Grozer and Conte played together in China...in the same club as Havelkova (Shanghai) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Monday, June 4th 2018, 6:52am

I like Helena as a player but her love history is a big question, I think A decent documentary could be made based on that.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:30am

If I don't remember wrong Havelkova and Conte broke up 2-3 years ago.I hope that Grozer didn't cheat her wife.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 2:49pm

She surely is a lucky girl. These two are just WOW :love:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:13pm

Grozer is super Hot... He`s the typical macho man. :cheesy:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:37pm

i dont know why it is but what these players live in their private lives simply dont interest me much..i truly dont care who flirts with who :P
meso mi ra se beno...

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:57pm

I just saw that Buse Kayacan and Gozde’s ex husband Onur Sonsirma is dating for a while.

Sidney

Master

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:59pm

i dont know why it is but what these players live in their private lives simply dont interest me much..i truly dont care who flirts with who :P

And you still bothered to come to this topic and make a comment :lol:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 10:31pm

And you still bothered to come to this topic and make a comment :lol:

yep ! just to imply how curious you people are :P
meso mi ra se beno...

Monday, June 4th 2018, 11:31pm

I just saw that Buse Kayacan and Gozde’s ex husband Onur Sonsirma is dating for a while.
Good morning :lol: They have been dating for 2-3 years.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:54am

Martyna Grajber and Jan Nowakowski,
Anna Grejman and Bartosz Kurek,
Miss Polonia Izabella Krzan and Michał Filip

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 4:10pm

Federico Tosi and Veronica Bisconti got married few weeks ago.

"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 8:01pm

Thomas Jaeschke and Paige Tapp, judging from IG photos...

Social bookmarks