You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 11:24pm

The latest photo on Georg Grozer's and Helena Havelkova's Instagram removes all doubt, they're clearly a couple.

I feel sorry for Grozer's (ex-?)wife and kids ;( In the past years they were always the reason for him to limit his involvement into NT to a minimum and now there's a new woman. Sure, it happens, but it's...weird.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 12:00am

The latest photo on Georg Grozer's and Helena Havelkova's Instagram removes all doubt, they're clearly a couple.

I feel sorry for Grozer's (ex-?)wife and kids ;( In the past years they were always the reason for him to limit his involvement into NT to a minimum and now there's a new woman. Sure, it happens, but it's...weird.

Humm... Grozer and Conte played together in China...in the same club as Havelkova (Shanghai) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Monday, June 4th 2018, 6:52am

I like Helena as a player but her love history is a big question, I think A decent documentary could be made based on that.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:30am

If I don't remember wrong Havelkova and Conte broke up 2-3 years ago.I hope that Grozer didn't cheat her wife.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 2:49pm

She surely is a lucky girl. These two are just WOW :love:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:13pm

Grozer is super Hot... He`s the typical macho man. :cheesy:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:37pm

i dont know why it is but what these players live in their private lives simply dont interest me much..i truly dont care who flirts with who :P
meso mi ra se beno...

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:57pm

I just saw that Buse Kayacan and Gozde’s ex husband Onur Sonsirma is dating for a while.

Sidney

Master

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:59pm

i dont know why it is but what these players live in their private lives simply dont interest me much..i truly dont care who flirts with who :P

And you still bothered to come to this topic and make a comment :lol:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 10:31pm

And you still bothered to come to this topic and make a comment :lol:

yep ! just to imply how curious you people are :P
meso mi ra se beno...

Monday, June 4th 2018, 11:31pm

I just saw that Buse Kayacan and Gozde’s ex husband Onur Sonsirma is dating for a while.
Good morning :lol: They have been dating for 2-3 years.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:54am

Martyna Grajber and Jan Nowakowski,
Anna Grejman and Bartosz Kurek,
Miss Polonia Izabella Krzan and Michał Filip

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 4:10pm

Federico Tosi and Veronica Bisconti got married few weeks ago.

"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 8:01pm

Thomas Jaeschke and Paige Tapp, judging from IG photos...

Social bookmarks