Volley Ball couple?

• Robert Mogentale is Gosia's husband, he's Italian volleyball player.

I heard that Barańska has a boyfriend, but I don't know who he is.

glinka's husband is not a volleyball player anymore :roll:

The guy hugging Podolec is her fiance :)

• Maybe you can say 5/6 of the BR team :lol: :lol:
    Not an advantage, though. All players date with other players anyway :whistling:

Wow, I really amazed with what you've written guys, I didn't know that :D

• Maybe you can say 5/6 of the BR team :lol: :lol:
    Not an advantage, though. All players date with other players anyway :whistling:

Really? 5/6 of the team?? So if we do some math, Jaqueline has a boyfriend, Walewska too, right? And all the rest ... :whistle:

• Really? 5/6 of the team?? So if we do some math, Jaqueline has a boyfriend, Walewska too, right? And all the rest ... :whistle:

Hahaha it depends, because it was mentioned the homo/bisexual categories :P
    There are married players that enter the second one... :whistle:
    Anyway, now I must keep my mouth shut before I give away any more detail :white:

• Hahaha it depends, because it was mentioned the homo/bisexual categories :P
    There are married players that enter the second one... :whistle:
    Anyway, now I must keep my mouth shut before I give away any more detail :white:

i dont know why, but this makes the brazilian team a little bit more likeable :lol:

• I just hope that they will love each other as long as they're playing in the NT. Imagine they're having a dispute on the field during a game :lol:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• I am wondering, are there any gay players? There MUST be some, considering the not so small amount of lesbian players ;)

There probably are, but I guess it's much, much easier for female athletes to come out than it is for men, especially if they are in team sports...
    Also the attitude towards different sexual orientations is different in Brazil compared to, say, Poland or Serbia, so it's not so strange there are more out players in some places than in others.

• wow i didnt know that there is ( i presume) going on between Mari and Sheilla..and Lo bianco and Sykora.. :what:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• i agree. it makes brazil a very interesting team.

also the sykora-lo bianco pairing must have been cute.

• really?shellia and Mari.That's hot.I'd love to see them sweet. hahagha.

How about the other girls in brazil? They are not only wonderful in volleyball game they're also wonderful in real life.

• in the sheilla-mari pairing.

it seems that mari is the male half and sheilla plays the female role.

just thinking...