Volley Ball couple?

• I think its enough with Mari and Sheilla.... we talked about that over and over, no need to repeat it all over again.
    If anybody wants to continue with posting pics of them, feel free to open a new thread in the Multimedia Photos section,
    Thanks

• Well it is rumoured that they had a relationship just.
    Actually its an open secret.

But this was said pages before already also :roll:

I remember that an italian newspaper published some pictures of them together. Besides that, as Nastja said, it was an open secret. People who knew them in person knew about it because they didn't want to hide.

Kim Staelens and Mark Staelens...they have the same name?? :what: ??Or they are married or something????

I think I made a stupid question...and I'll fell really idiot when the answer comes... :lol: ... :hit: ... :lol: ...but is fine...

Hahaha I was asking myself the same before... thanks for making the question before I did :lol: :lol:
    And congrats to Fledderus :heart: :heart:

By the way, I think that people should stop fussing about Mari and Sheilla's lives. I think it's wrong to expose their life like that because if they wanted it to be this way, they'd have done it. Commenting, ok, I've said about it and you also can't forbid people of talking... But posting pictures, most of them of their private life, :tzz: I think it's a huge disrespect to them, even more from her fans. Sorry if I'm being rude, but I think this Mari-Sheilla thing has become off-limits.

• Well it is rumoured that they had a relationship just.
    Actually its an open secret.

But this was said pages before already also :roll:

I remember that an italian newspaper published some pictures of them together. Besides that, as Nastja said, it was an open secret. People who knew them in person knew about it because they didn't want to hide.

you guys sure it's WAS here?? just wondering... :whistling:

• IS it just me or does anybody notice that in Alot of pics and videos of the Polish national team, Daniel Plinski and Michal Winiarski are always hugging and close to each other? Especially after winning a game, they usually find each other and give each other the biggest hug. I know they are both married with kids. Maybe they're just really close?

• you guys sure it's WAS here?? just wondering... :whistling:

i think so but of course nobody can sure about that...because neither of them talked about this offically(however i agree with nastja and LothiePG, itz an open secret 8) ) anyway i think they are still good friends as i could feel and see they still care each other in Beijing OG.

btw, i also agree LothiePG's comment about Mari & Sheilla. as their fans, please respect our beloved players' privacy(and also privacy of their family and friends.

• I think its enough with Mari and Sheilla.... we talked about that over and over, no need to repeat it all over again.
    If anybody wants to continue with posting pics of them, feel free to open a new thread in the Multimedia Photos section,
    Thanks

I really feel for you,and surprised that someone post the pictures and videos every where.
    Their private thoughts and feelings should be not public topics.

• I guess thats it ;)
    i wouldnt interpret too much in that hugging etc....

Well, people can't forget that different countries have different cultures... here people that never met before kiss (on the cheek) each other while in other countries it can never happen...

you guys sure it's WAS here?? just wondering... :whistling:

As far as I know it was and that's it. Didn't Leo date Pierre Pujol some time ago?

btw, i also agree LothiePG's comment about Mari & Sheilla. as their fans, please respect our beloved players' privacy(and also privacy of their family and friends.

What piss me off about it, is that not only people are publishing their personal life with pictures but also the people who does it are her fans. If a person like them so much, they should never encourage the posting of it. And if you don't like them, just respect... I'm sorry if I was rude before :P But no one deserves to have its personal life so exposed...

• and what about them? are they a couple too?

and a slightly off-topic question:
    you have a photo in your signature of Tenerife team season 06-07.. I've been watching their games and I have a question - there's this lady on the very left in your photo. who is she? she was on every game in coach uniform, but she looks so young, that I though she's a player..

• She was the physiotherapist of the team in the season.

I think that they are a couple, when De Carne was here she has a couple but the left, sicen that De Carne and Mira have been always at the same team.... Tenerife-Volero-Spartak

• Jennifer Joines and Chris Tamas (both from USA NT) are also a couple ;)

• Maybe you can say 5/6 of the BR team :lol: :lol:
    Not an advantage, though. All players date with other players anyway :whistling:

:white: In Olympic 6+1 players are Walewska, Mari, Paula Pequeno, Fofao, Fabiana, Sheilla, Fabi. 2 of 7 married. So it should be 5/7. If exluding fabi it is 2/3.

• Marcin Wika and Anna Białobrzeska are couple.
    News from this week: probably Guillaume Samica and Katarzyna Wysocka

• Is Elena Godina still with Luca the scoutman?