You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

samba player

Professional

• "samba player" is male

Favourite Team: Italy, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, China

Favourite Players: Agüero, Cardullo, Barazza, Del Core, Lucia Bosetti, Sokolova, Fofao, Godina, Đerisilo, Kimura, Takeshita, Tomkom, Yeon-Koung Kim, Kim Sa-Nee, Han Song-Yi, Zhang Lei, Yunli Xu

Sunday, April 12th 2009, 10:16pm

Is the rumor about Virginie and Mira true or just speculation?

Do you think it is because Virginie seems a little bit masculine? (not the same as Kulikova though). I don't believe very much in sterotypes. You know the ones of being a masculine girl = lesbian, effeminate guy = gay.
Mari and Sheilla are not masculine for example.

But it is very interesting that we have already detected three lesbian couples (two confirmed and one speculation), but no gay couple. Maybe in a sport team is much more acceptable of a lesbian couple coming out than a gay couple.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, April 12th 2009, 10:41pm

Angelina Grün and Stefan Hübner will get married in July :drink:

Lauren

Beginner

• "Lauren" is female

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, German NT, Italy NT, Unilever, Bergamo, Novara.

Favourite Players: Fabi, Sheilla, Mari, Fernanda Venturini, Logan Tom, Lindsey Berg, Cardullo, Piccinini, Flier, Kosheleva, ....

Monday, April 13th 2009, 9:12pm

And how about Fabi? Anyone know if she has a boyfriend?

And for who don't know, Fernanda Venturi is pregnant of her second child with Bernardinho, Bless for them!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lauren" (Apr 13th 2009, 11:33pm)

MaRQs

Fantastic blocker, good enough attacker:)

• "MaRQs" is male

Favourite Team: Poland NT, Kazakhstan NT, Thai NT

Favourite Players: Ravva, Pavlova, Sadurek, Podolec

Monday, April 13th 2009, 11:20pm

buahahah some posts are very funny...lesbians girls...maybe who know gays in volleyball's world hahaha....onyly stupid gossips ..

Ta nasza młodość z kości i krwi, ta nasza młodość, co z czasu kpi..."

kuraf_veiga

FORÇA. SAFRONOVA & LEO

• "kuraf_veiga" is male

Favourite Team: Russia NT

Favourite Players: Gamova,Goncharova,Sokolova, Safronova , Kosheleva, Mikhailov , Berezhko, Muzuerski

Thursday, April 16th 2009, 4:16pm

Bruzo Rezende and Betina (rexona second setter)

kuraf_veiga

FORÇA. SAFRONOVA & LEO

• "kuraf_veiga" is male

Favourite Players: Gamova,Goncharova,Sokolova, Safronova , Kosheleva, Mikhailov , Berezhko, Muzuerski

Thursday, April 16th 2009, 4:25pm

And for who don't know, Fernanda Venturi is pregnant of her second child with Bernardinho, Bless for them!!
Diego Hipolito (brazilian gimnast) is Fabi ex-boyfriend...

Sunday, April 19th 2009, 2:10pm

:what: Really? The guy is gymnast? Fabi the libero is not very tall but she should be taller than the guy? Excuse me why do they break up? And who is Fabi's boyfriend now?

samba player

Professional

• "samba player" is male

Favourite Team: Italy, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, China

Favourite Players: Agüero, Cardullo, Barazza, Del Core, Lucia Bosetti, Sokolova, Fofao, Godina, Đerisilo, Kimura, Takeshita, Tomkom, Yeon-Koung Kim, Kim Sa-Nee, Han Song-Yi, Zhang Lei, Yunli Xu

Monday, April 20th 2009, 9:57pm

:what: Really? The guy is gymnast? Fabi the libero is not very tall but she should be taller than the guy? Excuse me why do they break up? And who is Fabi's boyfriend now?
Is that really a problem? :lol: hehe Godina's boyfriend is also smaller than her. Maybe because is a lot more usual seeing boys taller than girls.

kuraf_veiga

FORÇA. SAFRONOVA & LEO

• "kuraf_veiga" is male

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 6:51am

dont you know him? search on google for ´´diego hypolito´´ hehe i think he´s not much taller than her... i dont know why they broke up ..and if faby has a boyfriend now...certainly he is not famous hehe

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 10:48am

dont you know him? search on google for ´´diego hypolito´´ hehe i think he´s not much taller than her... i dont know why they broke up ..and if faby has a boyfriend now...certainly he is not famous hehe
:gone: I don't know him. I used google to find him. It seems he is the most successful and famous male gymnast in Brazil. But I have to admit that I never saw him playing in international games such as Olympics individual event finals.

So Fabi has many admirers. Good to her. :love:

Joana

Professional

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 4:21pm

Hypolito was among the biggest favourites to win the Olympic gold on floor last year, he was ranked #1 after the preliminaries. Unfortunately, he fell during his performance in the final, so he finished low.
But he's a good gymnast, he's won medals at World Championships. And he's not that short for a gymnast, he's certainly taller that Fabi. :D

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Favourite Players: Lena Dziękiewicz

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 11:48pm

Hypolito was among the biggest favourites to win the Olympic gold on floor last year, he was ranked #1 after the preliminaries. Unfortunately, he fell during his performance in the final, so he finished low.
But he's a good gymnast, he's won medals at World Championships. And he's not that short for a gymnast, he's certainly taller that Fabi. :D
oh i remember him! he was really unlucky during his performance! i remember that i rooted for him hehe :D

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 7:08am

:kiss: So they originally were a very matching good couple. But now as many sad love stories that prince and princess ended without reasons. :aww: But Fabi has a new one. Go girl. :dance6:

kuraf_veiga

FORÇA. SAFRONOVA & LEO

• "kuraf_veiga" is male

Monday, April 27th 2009, 4:47pm

Dani Scott has been married to Pezao (brazilian ex-player) since 2006....she had received his marriage proposal via e-mail :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kuraf_veiga" (Apr 27th 2009, 6:00pm)

Monday, April 27th 2009, 5:00pm

Dani Scott is married to Pezao (brazilian ex-player)....she received his marriage proposal by e-mail :lol:
?( I thought she's been married for a few years. Do you have the photo of Pezao?

kuraf_veiga

FORÇA. SAFRONOVA & LEO

• "kuraf_veiga" is male

Monday, April 27th 2009, 5:20pm

Dani Scott is married to Pezao (brazilian ex-player)....she received his marriage proposal by e-mail :lol:
?( I thought she's been married for a few years. Do you have the photo of Pezao?
humm sorry!! they have got married in 2006, i think....i do not know him...but i found this photo on their ´´wedding website´´

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/571/ourstory.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kuraf_veiga" (Apr 27th 2009, 5:40pm)

Marieke68

Professional

• "Marieke68" is female

Favourite Team: Schwerin,Dresden,Busto Arsizio, Piacenza, Ladies in Black

Favourite Players: Dutch NT and Tess von Piekartz

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 7:37am

Caroline Wensink and Hergen Epema(manager of Dela Martinus)

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 7:44am

Dani Scott is married to Pezao (brazilian ex-player)
:rose: Thanks, They really look like a couple. You know a couple usually look alike with each other. :teach:

gael alexei philippe

volleyball fan

• "gael alexei philippe" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, Polish NT, Russian NT, Trento, Uniliver

Favourite Players: Osmany Juantorena Portuondo, Kazisky, Sasha Starovic, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Berezhko, Winiarski, Sergio Santos, Sokolova, Artomanova, Glinka, Fofao, Kim Willoughby, Zhao Ruirui, Destinee Hooker, Osmokrovic, Megan Hodge, Kimura, Ebata

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 11:00am

From their body language, you can say that they are really in love. :)

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 6:39pm

People..where you did you take that Fabi and Diego Hypolito dated??????????!!!!!!!!!I dont know where this come from..but I can garantee is not true...hehehehehe.....they are just very very close friends!!!!!!He is always in Rexona games....supporting her..but he is defiently not her boyfreind..or ever was!!!!!!! :win: They are friends for three years....

Here..a picture of them....He visited ehr in a Rexona Trainning....

Social bookmarks