Volley Ball couple?

• Is the rumor about Virginie and Mira true or just speculation?

Do you think it is because Virginie seems a little bit masculine? (not the same as Kulikova though). I don't believe very much in sterotypes. You know the ones of being a masculine girl = lesbian, effeminate guy = gay.
    Mari and Sheilla are not masculine for example.

But it is very interesting that we have already detected three lesbian couples (two confirmed and one speculation), but no gay couple. Maybe in a sport team is much more acceptable of a lesbian couple coming out than a gay couple.

• And how about Fabi? Anyone know if she has a boyfriend?

And for who don't know, Fernanda Venturi is pregnant of her second child with Bernardinho, Bless for them!!

• buahahah some posts are very funny...lesbians girls...maybe who know gays in volleyball's world hahaha....onyly stupid gossips ..

• And how about Fabi? Anyone know if she has a boyfriend?

And for who don't know, Fernanda Venturi is pregnant of her second child with Bernardinho, Bless for them!!

Diego Hipolito (brazilian gimnast) is Fabi ex-boyfriend...

• :what: Really? The guy is gymnast? Fabi the libero is not very tall but she should be taller than the guy? Excuse me why do they break up? And who is Fabi's boyfriend now?

Is that really a problem? :lol: hehe Godina's boyfriend is also smaller than her. Maybe because is a lot more usual seeing boys taller than girls.

• :what: Really? The guy is gymnast? Fabi the libero is not very tall but she should be taller than the guy? Excuse me why do they break up? And who is Fabi's boyfriend now?

dont you know him? search on google for ´´diego hypolito´´ hehe i think he´s not much taller than her... i dont know why they broke up ..and if faby has a boyfriend now...certainly he is not famous hehe

• dont you know him? search on google for ´´diego hypolito´´ hehe i think he´s not much taller than her... i dont know why they broke up ..and if faby has a boyfriend now...certainly he is not famous hehe

:gone: I don't know him. I used google to find him. It seems he is the most successful and famous male gymnast in Brazil. But I have to admit that I never saw him playing in international games such as Olympics individual event finals.

So Fabi has many admirers. Good to her. :love:

• Hypolito was among the biggest favourites to win the Olympic gold on floor last year, he was ranked #1 after the preliminaries. Unfortunately, he fell during his performance in the final, so he finished low.
    But he's a good gymnast, he's won medals at World Championships. And he's not that short for a gymnast, he's certainly taller that Fabi. :D

• Hypolito was among the biggest favourites to win the Olympic gold on floor last year, he was ranked #1 after the preliminaries. Unfortunately, he fell during his performance in the final, so he finished low.
    But he's a good gymnast, he's won medals at World Championships. And he's not that short for a gymnast, he's certainly taller that Fabi. :D

oh i remember him! he was really unlucky during his performance! i remember that i rooted for him hehe :D

:kiss: So they originally were a very matching good couple. But now as many sad love stories that prince and princess ended without reasons. :aww: But Fabi has a new one. Go girl. :dance6:

• Dani Scott has been married to Pezao (brazilian ex-player) since 2006....she had received his marriage proposal via e-mail :lol:

• ?( I thought she's been married for a few years. Do you have the photo of Pezao?

humm sorry!! they have got married in 2006, i think....i do not know him...but i found this photo on their ´´wedding website´´

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/571/ourstory.jpg

• From their body language, you can say that they are really in love. :)

• People..where you did you take that Fabi and Diego Hypolito dated??????????!!!!!!!!!I dont know where this come from..but I can garantee is not true...hehehehehe.....they are just very very close friends!!!!!!He is always in Rexona games....supporting her..but he is defiently not her boyfreind..or ever was!!!!!!! :win: They are friends for three years....

Here..a picture of them....He visited ehr in a Rexona Trainning....