Volley Ball couple?

• Oi Joana ^^
    i have read about it on maany sites...one of them:

http://www.caras.com.br/edicoe…eckmann-em-noite-de-musa/

´´e do ginasta Diego Hypolito (20) e a namorada, Fabiana Alvim, a Fabi do vôlei, que levou camisa de presente ao promoter David Brasil (37).´´

AH..I see....hehehehehe....but believe me..they didnt date!!!hehehehe....is probably just one more of these gossips...hehehehe....lets say Fabi and Diego both are not quite for the opposite sex... :roll:

• People..where you did you take that Fabi and Diego Hypolito dated??????????!!!!!!!!!I dont know where this come from..but I can garantee is not true...hehehehehe.....they are just very very close friends!!!!!!He is always in Rexona games....supporting her..but he is defiently not her boyfreind..or ever was!!!!!!! :win: They are friends for three years....

Here..a picture of them....He visited ehr in a Rexona Trainning....

:whistle: Well usually a guy and a girl who both are singles tend to be thought as a couple if the guy or the girl always go to see each other's matches even trainings. So...... At least they are engaged to others. Anyway Diego more or less has a crush on Fabi. :heart:

• I've heard that Thaisa is gonna marry this May. Can anybody tell who is her husband? Congrats to her. :lol: A big girl becomes a woman. :love:

yeah...his name is Marcelo...but i have no idea of who he is...

Another couple:

Marcelle (ex jesi setter) and Andre Heller (brazilian middle-blocker)

• Marcelle (ex jesi setter) and Andre Heller (brazilian middle-blocker)

:lol: yeah Thaisa hid her husband so well. Everybody felt surprised that she is gonna marry.Congrats to her. :dance4:

Oh. :roll: I know Marcelle and Andre Heller. But I don't know they are a couple. Are they married? This photo:

• Marcelle looks like some pounds heavier in this photo.

• :lol: yeah Thaisa hid her husband so well. Everybody felt surprised that she is gonna marry.Congrats to her. :dance4:

Oh. :roll: I know Marcelle and Andre Heller. But I don't know they are a couple. Are they married? This photo:

marcelle and heller are bride and groom already

• Kerri Walsh gave birth to Casey Jennings' (both Beach Volleyball players) son named Joseph Michael Jennings.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/…2009may24,0,2272013.story

• Mia Jerkov (CRO) and Michel Guemart (FRA)

• heheheheh That history about Fabi and Diego was funny hehehe. I agree with Joana, they don´t hav nothing !! :lol:

Did anyone told about Caprara and Kirlikova ( I think I wrote wrong hehe)??....They are a coupel too.

Look a...I`m not addicted to gossip, but...Does anyone know about Fürts ?? I lov her so much :love:

and sometimes I hav this curiosity :S

• buahahah some posts are very funny...lesbians girls...maybe who know gays in volleyball's world hahaha....onyly stupid gossips ..

I tottaly agree with you. Stubid gossips a lot of this stories has been so long away from the earth. :lol:

• :lol: yeah Thaisa hid her husband so well. Everybody felt surprised that she is gonna marry.Congrats to her. :dance4:

And Marcelle is pregnant with their first child! :flower:

Margareta Kozuch and Felix Koslowski (assistent coach from Germany)

hehe Felix ( :cheesy: ) and Kozuch.... they are a beautiful couple! And both are very lucky to have each other... :lol:

• Not totally a volley couple, but certainly a sports couple: Ivana Djerisilo is dating the Serbian swimmer Milorad Cavic. You may remember him as the guy who lost to Phelps by 0.01 of a second in Beijing.
    Ivana was married to a handball player but they got divorced last year.

• Milena Sadurek divorced with Marcin Mikołajczyk

WHAT?! :what: :what:

oh..i just know this news..but in WGP, Milena still has Sadurek-Mikołajczyk as her surname. I never know that...

when did this happened?

Not totally a volley couple, but certainly a sports couple: Ivana Djerisilo is dating the Serbian swimmer Milorad Cavic. You may remember him as the guy who lost to Phelps by 0.01 of a second in Beijing.
    Ivana was married to a handball player but they got divorced last year.

another shocking news!!!! :what: Ivana with Cavic? Did they disclose publicly or just gossip?

• Milena Sadurek divorced with Marcin Mikołajczyk

Where you found this information!? This is total nonsense