Volley Ball couple?

• "Shelia and Mari are couples " Confirmed.

how could you learn that :what:

• Dani Lins and Sidão together

Brazilian setter Dani Lins, and middle Blocker Sidão are the new couple in brasilian volleyball, it was confirmed in an interview made with Sidão for a blog here in Brasil.

they started going out after the time they spent together in Saquarema Trainning center.

Good luck for the new couple! :heart:

• Dick Kooy (Dutch NT, Casa Modena) is together with Maret Grothues (Dutch NT, TVC Amstelveen).

• They broke up quite some time ago, but there still is a couple in German NT: Anne Matthes and Alessandro Beltrami (other assistant coach).

Yeah, I know...witch made me kind of sad they looked cute together....:) but it happens..hehehehehe

It os funny Matthes with Beltrami...cause for what I saw in ECH she looks higher then him..hehehehe, but that dont matter, I wish them happy. ^^

• They broke up quite some time ago, but there still is a couple in German NT: Anne Matthes and Alessandro Beltrami (other assistant coach).

Great news :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ivano Balic (best handball player in the world) and Mirela Delic :)

• Ivana Djerisilo and Ibrahim Akseker (middle blocker of Ziraat Bankasi)

http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2675

• beautiful couple ! :D

OMG, I'm so disapointed Mirela, so beautifull
    Best hanball player in the world ?!! I do like your joke :-)
    Hum, N. Karabatic or Y. Omeyer, they "just" beat the NT Croatian in the last 2 worldchampionship
    I stop here... and what about Nico Karabatic and Blanka Vlasic Ouhaou !!!!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012