Memory about Arkadiusz (Arek) Golas

• Acutually,I am not really a Poland volley big fan in the past.So the first time I saw Golas' match.I think that is in 2004 OG when Pol against Rus.
    In that match,Although his jump serve makes some mistakes.but his acting pretty impressed me .
    then I star to Google about his informations.I know he is one of the most talentest young star in Pol Volley NT.
    It make me to Look forward how bright future he will have.When he signed the contract from Lube Banca Macerata.Iam so exciting.I know he will make eveyone in Ita impress...just like he make me in Athen...few days gone...I saw some wedding pictures .I was happy for he and his girlfriend.I really think thay made a really cute couple.

but two monthes later... I heard abot that heart breaking news...I don't know what to say in that time...and still don't know how I feel now.It just make me wonder why god want to take him away and he is so young...His best day isn't yet to come...

when I saw Pol won the Silver Medal in 2006 world championshiop.all the player wear the "16" Uniform.It touch my heart...I hope god will bless golas in the heaven...If the world has it...

I don't mean to be Emotional...It just....
    today when i broese the website as usually.accidently I saw some Arek's pictures ...all the feeling just come out my mind...
    share these feeling make me feel better now~!

sometimes I really miss this guy...

• Thanks for this topic, i also have made one before, Arek Golas deserves our respect, rest in piece!!!

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Thanks, michaelchan. You'r post is really nice and comes from heart as I can see. :thumbup: Gołaś was our hope. I'm sure his friends and fans won't forget him.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D