Player Tattoos

• Here's Giba's tattoo i think it's very nice

Mostly everything looks good on Giba

• Kasia Skowronska's new tattoo (?). it says "Rodzina", which in polish I think means "family". poles please confirm :P

• woohoo! Great that she gets more tattoos,. makes her even more likeable for me at least :lol:

I'm not great fan of girl's with tatoo's.O.K maybe if they had one on the the back (sholder hight or lawer on the back ) , but not on the arms.So, that second tatoo ( I think is the second ) on the arms is not wery sexy at all.All the girls wich you have tatoo's on the arm's PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME.That's just my oppinion.

• Kasia’s new tattoo reminded me of Mari. Because Mari has a tattoo on her left arm (between elbow and wrist), which is almost the same place with Kasia’s. It is Chinese calligraphy that means “family”. So it is interesting coincidence for me :) .
    Btw, after the Olympic Games Mari said in some interviews that she would have a new tattoo, which would be Chinese calligraphy that means “victory”, in memory of the gold medal. I think it is so meaningful and cool choice :thumbup: .

• In general, I don't like tattoos, but I dote on Miljković's ones :D

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• The one that shocked me was Guiggi! :read: :read: :read:
    (please look at her feet hahaha)

• I know Francesca Piccinini has a tattoo on the left side of her stomach, I saw a close up picture of it but I couldn't quite make it out.
    Does anyone know what it is? Sorry, I can't find the picture now.

• I already heard about it...I think it is a arabic symbol...but I don't know what means for sure...I think it is fenix...and I also can't define what form it has... :lol:

• In this EC I saw player with smile tatoo on her hand, but I can't remember who she were. Do you know?
    I really like it :)

• Kozuch has a tattoo?Look on her arm. i didn't knew it. Does anyone has a more clear pic of it?

• Does Thaisa Menezes from brazil has a new tattoo on her up side of her arm?

• Thaisa has s new on in her back arm, it is a "P" it is for her boyfriend, meaning prince, and her boyfriend made a T of Thaisa.

That's cute

• Kozuch has a tattoo?Look on her arm. i didn't knew it. Does anyone has a more clear pic of it?

I first saw it.I looked at pictures of the match, but I could not see the tattoo.

I think that tattoo was a temporary tattoo

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().