Volley players in commercials

• Looks very nice (((: i like this one, even if I don't understand what they are talking about heheh

hehehehehehehe...I translate for you Ju.

"Director - Giba, pretend Gustavo is your friend.
    Giba - but Gustavo is my friend.
    Director - Ah ok. So now pretend you have Sky HD tv and love it!
    Giba - I love it! I have it!
    Gustavo - He has it.
    Director - Tells Gustavo, that only SKY HD has even 29 channels in High Definition.
    Giba - I told.
    Director - Already?
    Giba - Already.
    Director - Ok..ah.....Have you already told about all the games from the World Cup in HD too?
    Giba - All the games.
    Director - Were you recording?...So only miss the little spin from you both and is over.
    Giba and Gustavo - Little spin????

And shows both spinning"

New Commercial SKY (GIBA and GUSTAVO) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je-n0IVRDkQ&feature=related

"Giba says - No one have so many HD channels as SKY. You can record at your cell phone, search programs, pause the broadcast live. All games from World Cup in HD. My hair is in little sheel shape and the blue eye is lens. Lens?

Shows Gustavo - Got you!Is lens hehehe.

In the borad in Gustavo hands is written - Is lens"

• Eda Erdem and Cigdem Rasna in Fenerbahce's GSM card ads. There are some tv ads for the club's other merchandises those volley players appearenced in but didnt find any video on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwFN4YdzhNg :set:

xwFN4YdzhNg

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Piotr Gruszka with his daughter Marysia in commercial against violence in family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--PZK7Ptiag&feature=related

I havent noticed it before - Marysia has pears on her t-shirt (in Polish 'Gruszka' means 'pear') :D

Gosia Glinka promotes jewellery:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQlTvU0jMac&feature=related

Gosia Glinka against AIDS - 0:27:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hw3kDMeSOI&feature=related

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

Edited once, last by Madzia ().

• Vip mobile Serbia - Miljkovic, Starovic, Anastasijevic.....

itR5bHKrpX0

I ADORE IT! :heart: The moment when they're sitting in the car shaking their heads from right to left totally rocks!

• Unilever's commercial with the women volleyball team of Rio de Janeiro / Unilver.

• Athletes of Florianopolis and Brazilian National Team, Gustavo and Bruno published yesterday in their Twitter photos of making of the Sky's commercial. One photo of Bruno and another where they appear Gustavo, the coach Bernardinho and the captain Giba. Everyone how Cowboys.

Giba is looking like Clint Eastwood in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. :roll: :D 8) :whistle:

As soon as the video is available I'll post here.

• Piccinini

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Bartosz Kurek has an agreement with Zott Poland and he will be anambassador of the brand Zott Monte. Soon we will be able to see him in the new advertising campaign, which will take part along with his younger brother, 8-years-old Kuba.

- It was an easy decision
    - says Bartek. - I know Monte since I was a child. My parents gave me it as a dessert and a dose of energy. I like Monte, it has a great flavor and I still eat it whenever I want. Kuba also is a fan of Monte, so when we were offered participation in the campaign, we agreed right away. The more that the motto "You can be whoever you want" is the idea that we can communicate, especially to young people. I believe in these words. I think it depends on us to succeed and that it meet the challenges ahead. Fulfill their dreams. And then you can actually be whoever you want.

A peculiar flavor of this campaign is that we will be able to see Bartek Kurek in various incarnations. We will see him both in the natural role for him - as an older brother and as a volleyball player, and more surprising - as a rockstar of the big screen.

Making of:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=AWFJa5gYcdc

+ Bartek and Kuba as rockstars

For sure Monte will be the most popular yogurt dessert in Poland and one of the most wanted in Europe :D

• Simona Gioli

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Oh, Gosh! :lol: I saw the picture before readin the text and in the first moment I totally didn't recognize him! Awesome outfit and all these tatoos .. :cheesy: Little Bro is really cute, they both in combination will make very successful comercial. I'm waiting for the final video result! :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Oh, Gosh! :lol: I saw the picture before readin the text and in the first moment I totally didn't recognize him! Awesome outfit and all these tatoos .. :cheesy: Little Bro is really cute, they both in combination will make very successful comercial. I'm waiting for the final video result! :thumbsup:

Little bro seems to be not only cute but funny also as I have watched the video :D Awesome kid. And I just love these rock outfits 'cause it's totally in my style and I go mad every time I see a guy looking like that :roll: