Has anybody...

• Has anybody ever dreamed about any players? Haha.
    I have about 3 or 4 times... I've dreamed about............
    I'm embarrassed to say it........ Francesca Piccinini about 3 times...

:aww:
    But anyway, has anybody dreamed about anyone? Including Picci...

Not just players, now. Anything related to teams or volleyball.

• wouldnt mind a dream with Lena or Kasia though.... :whistle: or maybe together even :lol:

I am at work. Don't diffuse me :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I have never had dreams about players, but once I had one in which I played in the Italian NT and I was at the Olympic Village...but I was worried, because I can't play volleyball and I didn't understand why I was in the NT. :lol:

• hahaha once I dreamed that Luciana Adorno was my mother :lol: :lol:
    And also that I met Nancy Metcalf, and that I would hang out with other players :mirror:

But the most bizzare was.... that I was the libero of brazilian nt :lol: :lol:

• I had my first dream with a player on saturday night!

and the player was Milena Rosner :lol:
    "met her at a club (which looked like a place i like to go to when im in Krakow), she had a very handsome guy with her and she seemed kind of tipsy (probably because i went kind of tipsy to bed...) :D

she was a cool person to hangout :lol:
    Milena! we should definitely repeat that night eheh...

• One dream I had was first scene I was on a beach with Logan Tom and she was teaching me to skip rocks and we had so much fun. The next scene I was on a bus and all of a sudden Tayyiba Haneef-Park was calling out to me from another bus. The person sitting beside me said that Haneef-Park said someone had died. I wouldn't believe it so I went outside and got off. Haneef-Park got off, too.
    And she told me she was so sorry but Logan Tom had died.
    I was so sad but a couple of hours later the doctors were able to revive her or something. Lol.

Another dream. Piccinini called me while I was on a bus and asked to meet me at a hospital here at 2. I asked my mom and she said yes. So I was going with my mom and she was going to drop me off. On our way, we passed some apartment buildings and then Piccinini was there. She started yelling my name and calling to me and I started to walk towards her. But then she was saying something important but three blondes, Anzanello, Guiggi and Ferretti, were pulling her so she was never able to finish her sentence and I never showed up at the hospital.

Another dream. Lol. My sister and I were trying to teach our friends volleyball, it's hard because we're all kids. But anyway, my sister and I were extremely good at it and all of a sudden, these teams started watching us play. Like Brazil and Italy women's NT. And they loved my sister and me and my sister went with the Brazilians (I think she used to like them but now she's for Italy) and I went with Italy.

Ummm, wow I wrote long. Haha. That's all. Thanks for reading my ridiculously long dreams. It took a lot of time to type it. Haha. There are more but tell me if you want to hear more. I dream A LOT.

• A few days ago ı had my first dream with a volleyball player.
    In my dream ı was travellin on a bus.ı was so hungry and Nancy Metcalf who was among the pasangers offered me some biscuits that she was eating. :lol: :lol:
    Last year ı met her in a game among the audience and had a little chat.she is such a kind girl.ı think ı missed to watch her.that's why ı see such dreams. ;( ?(

• Once i had...and it became true ;) But it was many years ago....

• All the time....hehehehehe

Usually meeting players..or going to some game!!!

The alst one was with Osmokrovic..I dreamed she was playing in Rexona...but was not actually a game..I dreamed we were kind of this aprty...a presentation...and there were pictures of the club...awards from the club...this kind of party..and was from team Rexona from Rio...and she was there.....so...my sister started speaking ITalian with her..and I couldnt understand one word..cause they were specking really fast!!! :lol:

Crazy..I know...hahaha.....

• this one's so funny :D

yeah,ı started laughing when ı woke up :lol: :D :lol:

• Okay, so today I had the weirdest dream ever :what:

I was on the women's final olympic match between USA and Brazil. but it was played here in Moscow in one of the school gyms :what: there were very little spectators and we could see the girls and almost touch them ;) there was even a moment when Lindsey Berg went to serve and asked me to move aside so she'd have some space :lol: so, the americans were losing again which is understandable, but all I could think of was that I forgot to take my camera with me and that I was missing P!nk's concert that was being held at the same time in another building. :lol: I mean, how stupid is that when 2 great teams are playing right before your eyes to think about something else??

anyway, when I finally could see Logan Tom coming into my direction to serve I heard the stupid alarm and had to wake up! :wall:

• yeah,ı started laughing when ı woke up :lol: :D :lol:

Why not? lol :lol: She's so nice, she'd share :D
    And about those dreams that you are awaken, but still dreaming... is to meet Nancy in person :)

• Dreams often come true :)I dreamt about the meeting with Milena Sadurek. And it happened! I got to know her personally :D Moreover I drank bee.. , coffee of course :P with Edyta Kucharska and I took back Lena Dziękiewicz after game. So impossible is nothing. Now I would like to meet Martina Guggi :lol:

• and I took back Lena Dziękiewicz after game. So impossible is nothing.

Oh, you make me jelous :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It's good reason for jealousy :lol: ;)

• today i had my first dream with volleyball player :D it was Baranska. i was on one of match of BIelsko BIala and after the game i approach Baranska . we start to talk and she asked me if i want to go for a dinner with her. i agree of course(i wish it wasn't a dream ahaha) we spent nice time together but i asked her about a new NT coach. she start to cry cause she knew matlak is gonna be choosen and said " i don't want anybody shout at me as he is always doing i wont play for NT anymore) and that's was the end of my dream :lol:
    but i think if Matlak will be choosen this scenerio can come true :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• she start to cry

I hope you could stop her crying and make her happy that she will playing good next week on the CEV Cup :D

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...