volleyball quotes

• Everyone talks about age, but it's not about age. It's about work ethic. Winning never gets old.

A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.

Actions speak louder than coaches

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed

Volleyball is my life, everything else is just details

Carnivorous volleyball, win or be eaten

You touch every other ball and, if you screw up, you only have one more person to back you up. You can’t go hide in the corner

Volleyball anchored me at a time in my life when I needed it. It gave me a reason for being this big, big girl.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.

Pain is weakness leaving the body

Play every game like it's the last one your ever going to play

Hey ladies- what you gonna do? We didn't come here to lose to you We're gonna rock this- rock this place And spike that ball right in your face

A champion is someone who is bent over, drenched with sweat, and at the point of exhaustion…when no one is even watching.

If you ever ask a volleyball player to get on her knees for anything other than a volleyball, you won't be having children.

You can’t possibly hit the ball if you are thinking about all the possible ways you can’t.

• Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.

i love that one! hehe Polish fans motto :lol: i use it as my signature :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Everyone talks about age, but it's not about age. It's about work ethic. Winning never gets old.

This one is my favorite! It's not about age, but about capabilities ;)

• do you know who said that? :lol:

heheh no, i have no idea , most of these quotes were written by anonymouses...but let me guess N. :) you? :dance6:

• I remember one from Plamen Konstantinov:

Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who would want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport.

I think I even read it here in someone's signature...

• very nice topic DVM84 thank you
    and my favourite is:
    Actions speak louder than coaches :lol: :lol:

• Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.

This is my favorite

Nice thread DVM84. :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"