The 2009 Inside Volley Nobel 1st Edition

• Hello Everyone. I think in this year and in the future We should give one Person from this forum Inside Volley Nobel.
    This competition will be live from 18 to 30 October 2009 .
    What is Your type and why?

:cup:

• In My opinion in this Year this Award should take SHABOVTA - because
    She show Us, that We should be with our national Team if they play good
    or bad. She is so proud about Azerbaijan. It is an example of the real
    Patriotism.

• Strange topic...
    Could I vote for myself? :rolll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• In My opinion in this Year this Award should take SHABOVTA - because
    She show Us, that We should be with our national Team if they play good
    or bad. She is so proud about Azerbaijan. It is an example of the real
    Patriotism.

I vote Dani Scott and Haneef Park.

• Why?

Because she is very nice girl and really volleyball fan, she came to Poland from Brasil just to see ECH

• and i vote for Matthias for the objective analysis he made. :thumbup:

• I haven't been long time in here, but I vote for Justyna, because she is always there for the users :thumbup:

• I respect all users, but I vote for Justyna. She simply IS inside-volley.com :flower:

• Well, since I can't vote for myself... :) I vote for Nastja, cause I like her volleyball knowledge and objective comments. Unfortunately, sha hasn't written anything on forum since ages. Maybe because she is too busy ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i vote Marieke68 for her helpings everthing she knows and for her answers everything u ask about...

• i vote for mathias, IMO he is the most objective member of this forum , he can easily criticize her NT than us. and furthermore he has a great knowledge of volleyball. :drink: go matthias go :super:

• If a prize like this is ever to be awarded, I think the founder of all this here should take the first one - Justyna! I don' think any details for my choice are necessary, Justyna is running inside-volley after all :) otherwise, I would also like to see LightMaster among the nominees because he doubled my volleylball games collection with his great-quality matches!

• Because she is very nice girl and really volleyball fan, she came to Poland from Brasil just to see ECH

hehehe..thanks for the words! ;)

But I agree with people that Justyna should win this first award, she and Nastja should splitted actually...after all, nothing of this would be able if they have not created this forum that everyone loves! And plus...they are great girls! :)

• @ Joana

Would you like to tell something about your experiences during ECH? I think it's interesting to read for other users :)

hehehe..thanks for the words! ;)

But I agree with people that Justyna should win this first award, she and Nastja should splitted actually...after all, nothing of this would be able if they have not created this forum that everyone loves! And plus...they are great girls! :)