The highest female volleyball player of the world

• Pleae write here the highest female volleyball player of the world. Maybe there is Player who didn't play in National Team.

• Who is now the hightest setter? I remember Matthias write about it.. Can You write again? ^^

• We have 2012 so.. Is Anyone better than Alisheva? Is She 206 still? Are new Players since 2.00?

Does Potachova play still?

• I remember that from Italy one or two Junior are 2.00 or more and from USA two sisters are 2.01? They played in Switzerland last season probably.

• Nelly Alisheva is not 206 cm, she said herself she is 204 cm in a interview last year. She also said, that Gamova was a bit taller than her, so Gamova should be the tallest pro player, probably around 206-207 cm.

The tallest volleyball player of all, should be a Puerto Rican youth player, Alba Hernandez, she is 208 cm.

I read in the news about a 16-17 yrs. old girl in Ukraine that was 217 cm tall, however, I dont know if she is playing volleyball ;)

• in Bulgaria the highest player is CSKA middle blocker Nora Bogdanova. She is former junior national, she was born in 1991 and is 198 cm high. And she is sister of bulgarian national player Teodor Bogdanov who is 206 cm high and now plays in Saipa, Iran.

• I remember that from Italy one or two Junior are 2.00 or more and from USA two sisters are 2.01? They played in Switzerland last season probably.

The Italian players are Valentina Diouf from Bergamo and Florentina Bertone, she plays in A2 but I don't remember which club. I think both are 2.02 tall.

• The Italian players are Valentina Diouf from Bergamo and Florentina Bertone, she plays in A2 but I don't remember which club. I think both are 2.02 tall.

Bertone plays for Pomì Casalmaggiore in A2, but she is rarely playing from what I can see in stats. Surprise me a bit. When watching her at WJCH last year, I thought she had potential to be a really good player, even better than Diouf since her movement is far superior (I know they have different positions but in general).

• The tallest volleyball player of all, should be a Puerto Rican youth player, Alba Hernandez, she is 208 cm.

What is Her position?

I read in the news about a 16-17 yrs. old girl in Ukraine that was 217 cm tall, however, I dont know if she is playing volleyball ;)

Where did You read it?

• Tallest turkish players;

Kubra Akman 1.98 (MB,18y)
    Gozde Yilmaz 1.96 (OPP/OH,21y)

Big possible Kubra will be over 2.00cm in a few years :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: