Women's Best Scorer in one Match - Senior

• From the Ranking: 40 points - Madelayne Montano - Columbia - 2009/2010 Korean League - KT&G-Hyundai

• 40 points - Daniela Ginanneschi - Italy - 2004/2005 Italian Serie A2 - Collecchio-Firenze :rose:

• 32 points - Mariann Nagy - Hungary - 2004/2005 Italian Serie A2 - Aragona-Arzano
    36 points - Mariann Nagy - Hungary - 2004/2005 Italian Serie A2 - Aragona-Matera

• How many sets did they give the 53 point girl??! Haha@ foreigners don't play in the 3rd set? :P that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. What's next: foreigners aren't allowed to jump over a certain height, or should dress up to look Korean? :P

As for me compromising myself, I have only one thing to say about that: I have no idea what that means. You mean compromise my integrity? my masculinity since I'd be a feminine league? My cover as an undercover agent (which I'm not)?? what?

• foreigners don't play in the 3rd set? :P that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

I agree.
    Either you don't allow foreigners at all, either you let them play the whole game.

Oh, and KGC lost the game despite the 53 points of Madelaynne Montano. Another hint that these kind of numbers are both a proof of individual qualities and team weaknesses ...

• As for me compromising myself, I have only one thing to say about that: I have no idea what that means. You mean compromise my integrity? my masculinity since I'd be a feminine league? My cover as an undercover agent (which I'm not)?? what?

I wouldn't like to see You in thongs on the court :lol:

• I wouldn't like to see You in thongs on the court :lol:

But you like talking about it?

• 37 points - Mirela Corjeutanu - Romania - 2004/2005 Italian Serie A2 - Sassuolo-Padova :rose:
    34 points - Vania Beccaria - Italy - 2004/2005 Italian Serie A2 - Rivergaro-Firenze

• 35 points - Kim Yeon-Koung - South Korea - 2010/2011 Japan V-League - JT Marvelous - Toray Arrows
    32 points - Fernanda Garay - Brazil - 2010/2011 Japan V-League - NEC Red Rockets - Okayama Seagulls

• MADELAYNNE MONTANO IN 24/2/11 IN THE GAME PIMK SPIDERS- KT&G SCORED 53 POINTS (WITHOUT PLAYING IN THE 3rd SET).

IN TH 1st SET (33-31) SCORED THE 24 PTS WITH 77% IN ATTACK. DO YOU KNOW IF THIS SET SCOR IS WORLD RECORD?

• MADELAYNNE MONTANO IN 24/2/11 IN THE GAME PIMK SPIDERS- KT&G SCORED 53 POINTS (WITHOUT PLAYING IN THE 3rd SET).

IN TH 1st SET (33-31) SCORED THE 24 PTS WITH 77% IN ATTACK. DO YOU KNOW IF THIS SET SCOR IS WORLD RECORD?

• I AGREE THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST REDICIULOUS RULES IN THE SPORT HISTORY AND NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND THE TARGET OF THIS RULE. REGARDING THE WEAKNESS OF THE TEAMS IN WICH ONE PLAYER CAN SCORE SO HIGHT I AM NOT SURE.

LAST SEASON IN THE SAME TEAM MONTANO SCORED THE SAME HIGHT SCORS LIKE 44,43, 41 PTS AND THE TEAM WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

IS THE IMPORTANCE OF A GAME WHO ALOUDS TO HAPPEN THIS WITH SCORERS LIKE MONTANO, RUIZ, JELIC, HOOKER ecc.

I agree.
    Either you don't allow foreigners at all, either you let them play the whole game.

Oh, and KGC lost the game despite the 53 points of Madelaynne Montano. Another hint that these kind of numbers are both a proof of individual qualities and team weaknesses ...

• 36 points - Sheila Damaro de Oliveira - Brazil - 2010/2011 Spanish League SF2 - Nupel-D'Hebron

• 31 points - Destinee Hooker- U.S.A - 2010/2011 Seria A Femminile - Scavolini Pesaro - Yamamay Busto

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 29 points - Saskia Hippe - Germany - 2010/2011 Germany DVL - Erfurt - Dresden

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 29 points - Saskia Hippe - Germany - 2010/2011 Germany DVL - Erfurt - Dresden

29 points from Hippe You wrote, but 29 points from Aneta Havlickova from the match Busto Arsizio-Pesaro not.