Women's Best Scorer in one Match - Senior

• Update from 2005 Youth World Championship ^^ Maybe someone know in which club play Dianna Ojo from Austria? Why Alexandra Klineman from USA doesn't play in NT?

She's still in college...an incoming 4th year. She's playing for Stanford University... the same university that produced the likes of Logan Tom, Kerri Walsh, Ogonna Nnamani, Cynthia Barboza, Foluke Akinradewo, etc.

"Alix" Klineman is a 6'4, OH. :)

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Update from 2007 Youth World Championship ^^ Thank You Shabovta but last score 31 pts I can't add because last Scorer in Ranking is more fresh. What is now with Jolien Wittock from Belgium, Jeoselyna Rodriguez from Dominican Republic and Irina Smirnova from Russia. Where are they play - which clubs and if in NT too? I see Smirnova in NT not.

• Update from 2009 Youth World Championship ^^ Official results - 53 pts by Barbara Ruzic "Ziomalka" ;)

• Update from 2009 Junior World Championship ^^ Petrausch... hmm I think She will be new Angelina Gruen for Germany. What about her live in volleyball? Club? NT?

• She is faaaaaaaar away from Angelina Grün :( She became German champion with Vilsbiburg and also plays with German NT but she hasn't made good progress in the last year. I hope she can still make the step from a good Junior player to a really good player but right now she lacks athleticism most of all.

• Update from 2008 Junior European Championships ^^ Any infos about Tereza Vanzurova from Czech Republic and Ganna Lisyeynkova from Ukraine? I take notice to Ganna Lisyeynkova from Ukraine - 31 pts against Czech Republic and 30 pts agains Netherlands.

• Update from 2010 World Championships Qualific. Tournaments ^^ I hope Christine Anthony will play in Caribbean Volleyball Championships ^^