Women's Best Scorer in one Match - Senior

• 38 points - Neslihan Darnel- Turkey - 2011 FIVB World Grand Prix - European Qualification Tournament - Russia - Turkey

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Update from 2006/2007 Korean League. Rachel VanMeter... :flower: Some infos about Her please ^^

She played for Marichal Tenerife a few seasons ago. Logan Tom was playing for the team than but she left the team in the middle of the season and Rachel joined the team. She didn't cover Logans's absence but she did prety well considering she was new. You can find some videos of her on Youtube if you search for Tenerife games. That's all I know about her.

• 38 points - Neslihan Darnel- Turkey - 2011 FIVB World Grand Prix - European Qualification Tournament - Russia - Turkey

Maybe she was not best scorer in one match but i guess she was best scorer in 3 set match.

• Update from 2005/2006 Korean League part1. Korean Power :serve: with super score by Kim Yeon-Koung :flower:

• Alix Klineman (USA - Stanford University) scored 41 points in their match vs. Arizona State University last Sept 25 2010. Stats

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• 33 points - Havlickova Aneta - CZE - 2010 World Championships - CZE-ITA