Women's Best Scorer in one Match - Senior

• i dont believe in that....sorry.

I can remember that season, I was following Milagros Cabral, who were playing at Samorodok Khabarovsk team. I remember the news, because were posted everywere in the russian super league. There were cuban officials present watching the game, according to the press release.

http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…om_news&id=3078&Itemid=87

But I will try to find out more sources

• I think all the results from the Korean league are kind of contaminating the list. They generally only use one player in offence there apparently and the opposing team is not quite so good as they would be in other competitions. Says more about the league than the players in it.

• I don`t see many of these result on ranking!

• This results was in Ranking, but in past was moment when size of one post was smaller than now. So now I will add actual results. These, which was in Ranking, will be on posts.

• After 6 queue:

37 points - Ana Maria Vidal - Spain - 2010/2011 SF2 Spanish League - Nupel-Viladecans
    37 points - Mar Arranz - Spain - 2010/2011 SF2 Spanish League - Murillo-Viladecans
    32 points - Patricia Barrio - Spain - 2010/2011 SF2 Spanish League - Murcia-Side
    30 points - Patricia Barrio - Spain - 2010/2011 SF2 Spanish League - Murcia-Viladecans

Scores in Ranking.

With all my respect, I think these anotations in SF2 are not in the same level as international matches. I also think the same for other competitions which has not good level. But it's your ranking ;) I think you can make some changes and make a ranking for clubs and other for NT. It's just an idea.

• I have other idea- in Ranking One Player will have max 3 best results. What Do You think about that? Other results will be in post. So in this situation f. ex. Madeleine Montano in Ranking will have max 3 results other will be in post to read. It gives chance to other Players with smaller results but from 26 points.

• no ı guess the better ıdea is that considering the value of the match: olympic, WCH, European Championship... t think you mustnot consider the result of any match in for example small countries eruopean champıonship :whistle: on the other hand if a player score in reall high qualified match more than 3 times it is ok. ;)

• no ı guess the better ıdea is that considering the value of the match: olympic, WCH, European Championship... t think you mustnot consider the result of any match in for example small countries eruopean champıonship :whistle: on the other hand if a player score in reall high qualified match more than 3 times it is ok. ;)

I will change only one thing- from Korean League (and if will be PuertoRican) in Ranking will be max 3 best scores from One Player. Rest will be in posts.

:teach:

• Bartek,

Where is the men's version of this Best Scorers in one Match-Senior?

33 points - Jean Patrice Ndaki Mboulet - Cameroon - 2010/2011 Japanese VLeague Premier League - Sakai Blazers-Toyota Gosei Trefuerza

• Bartek,

Where is the men's version of this Best Scorers in one Match-Senior?

33 points - Jean Patrice Ndaki Mboulet - Cameroon - 2010/2011 Japanese VLeague Premier League - Sakai Blazers-Toyota Gosei Trefuerza

Nobody feels like doing it :)