Women's Best Scorer in one Match - Senior

• 2002/2003 season in Seria A seems to have been a very competitive one. Many strong teams and many strong players.
    Bartek I really appreciate your efforts in this topic. Thank you.

• A question for Matthias:
    Did Hanka Pachale play for German NT apart from OGQ in Halle? If not do you know why? Cos Germany always needed a good OH like her and from the stats we can clearly see she was pretty good in Serie A but I can't see her name in any of the major competitions, OG, WCH, WC etc.
    Thanks in advance.

• A question for Matthias:
    Did Hanka Pachale play for German NT apart from OGQ in Halle? If not do you know why? Cos Germany always needed a good OH like her and from the stats we can clearly see she was pretty good in Serie A but I can't see her name in any of the major competitions, OG, WCH, WC etc.
    Thanks in advance.

It's a bit difficult...she played in NT until 2001, then in 2002 when WCH was in Germany she didn't play because of a knee injury. There was a some bad talk about her, people saying she could have played if she really wanted, and after that she didn't want to play for NT any more. In 2008 Guidetti convinced her because he once was her coach in Italy, and at that time she said the reason she didn't play in NT so long was that she was scared that people would talk bad again if she didn't play as good as they expect. In the first match in OGQ 2008 she had tears in her eyes because it was such a strong emotion to play in NT once again.

• Shabovta if You write from which years are the results I will add the scores to the Ranking.

• It's a bit difficult...she played in NT until 2001, then in 2002 when WCH was in Germany she didn't play because of a knee injury. There was a some bad talk about her, people saying she could have played if she really wanted, and after that she didn't want to play for NT any more. In 2008 Guidetti convinced her because he once was her coach in Italy, and at that time she said the reason she didn't play in NT so long was that she was scared that people would talk bad again if she didn't play as good as they expect. In the first match in OGQ 2008 she had tears in her eyes because it was such a strong emotion to play in NT once again.

I knew she had an interesting story. Thank you.

• European Championship

Natalya Mammadova 35 points against Slovakia (Mamma played with two broken foot fingers) 2009
    Natalya Mammadova 34 points against Czech Rep. (Mamma played with two broken foot fingers) 2009
    Natalya Mammadova 32 points against Romania (ECH Qualification) 2008

Indesit European Champions League

Natalya Mammadova 47 points Azerrail Baku-Vakifbank Gunesh Sigorta 2005/06
    Natalya Mammadova 37 points Azerrail Baku-Scavolini Pesaro 2006/07
    Natalya Mammadova 36 points Azerrail Baku-Pallavolo Sirio Perugia 2005/06
    Natalya Mammadova 35 points Azerrail Baku-Winizary Calisz 2005/2006
    Natalya Mammadova 36 points Azerrail Baku-Tenerife Marichal 2005/2006
    Natalya Mammadova 33 points Azerrail Baku-Mladost Zagreb 2004/05
    Natalya Mammadova 32 points Azerrail Baku-Tenerife Marichal 2004/2005
    (I forgot some results which were above 30)

Russian Superleague
    Natalya Mammadova 37 points Dinamo Krasnodar-Omichka (regular) 2009/10
    Natalya Mammadova 36 points Dinamo Krasnodar-Zarechie Odintsovo 2009/10
    Natalya Mammadova 36 points Dinamo Krasnodar-Avtodar metar 2009/10
    Natalya Mammadova 36 points Dinamo Krasnodar-Omichka (play off) 2009/10
    Natalya Mammadova 34 points Dinamo Krasnodar-Omichka (play off 3rd match) 2009/10
    Natalya Mammadova 32 points Dinamo Krasnodar-Dinamo Kazan (regular) 2009/10
    Natalya Mammadova 30 points Dinamo Krasnodar-Lipetsk (regular) 2009/10

Natalya Mammadova 34 points Azerbaijan-Belarus (Boris yeltsin Cup) 2009
    Natalya Mammadova 30 points Chieri-Scavolini Pesaro (Italian Serie A) 2006/07

And this part has years,I wrote before:

Fivb World Grand Prix 2006
    Natalya Mammadova 39 points against Cuba
    Natalya Mammadova 35 points against China
    Natalya Mammadova 33 points against Poland
    Natalya Mammadova 32 points against Thailand
    Natalya Mammadova 31 points against Russia
    Natalya Mammadova 30 points against China
    Natalya Mammadova 35 points Azerbaijan-Russia (Grand Prix 2006 Eleminaton)

FIVB World Championship 2006
    Natalya Mammadova 34 points against USA
    Natalya Mammadova 35 points against Germany WCH 2010 Qualification
    Natalya Mammadova 31 points against Belgium WCH 2006 Qualification
    Natalya Mammadova 33 points against Romania WCH 2006 Qualification

European Championship

Natalya Mammadova 35 points against Slovakia (Mamma played with two broken foot fingers)
    Natalya Mammadova 34 points against Czech Rep. (Mamma played with two broken foot fingers)
    Natalya Mammadova 32 points against Romania (ECH Qualification)

• 53 points - Yumilka Ruiz - Cuba - 2004/2005 Russian League - Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg-Dinamo Moscow
    53 points - Barbara Jelic-Ruzic - Croatia - 1999 European Championships - Semifinal Croatia-Italy

Anyone notice how the name Ruiz and Ruzic are VERY similar. I always thought there was a definite correlation between name and amount of points scored, but now I am certain.

• 21 points - Maja Poljak - Croatia - 2010/2011 - CEV Champions League - Cervena Zvezda Beograd - VGSTT
    21 points - Maja Poljak - Croatia - 2002/2003 - Coppa Italia Serie A1 - Vicenza - Ravenna
    20 points - Maja Poljak - Croatia - 2002/2003 - Coppa Italia Serie A1 - Vicenza - Modena

• 33 points - Mia Jerkov

English speaking suers might find this name even funnier than Fart Kielce :P

• 26 points - Valentina Tirozzi - Italy - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Vicenza-Chieri
    26 points - Barbara de Luca - Italy - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Cesena-Chieri
    29 points - Sanja Popovic - Croatia - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Chieri-Conegliano

• 26 points - Valentina Tirozzi - Italy - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Vicenza-Cesena
    27 points - Manon Flier - Holland - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Jesi-Castellana Grotte
    28 points - Serena Ortolani - Italy - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Bergamo-Jesi
    28 points - Francesca Piccinini - Italy - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Bergamo-Jesi
    28 points - Simona Rinieri - Italy - 2008/2009 Italian Serie A1 - Jesi-Busto Arsizio