The 2010 Inside Volley Nobel 2nd Edition

• I was wondering between Matthias (for really nice and wide info about German NT and league) and Shabovta (for promoting Azeris team and deepest information from his region). I finally decided that Shabovta is number one:)

• I just obeyed to your request ;)

Haha thanx, it's still in the post you are quoting though :P

• It's pity that we can't give two votes at once. I'm hesitating between Matthias and Joana,in my opinion they both deserve this prize. Each of those members is very important for the forum and they are quite old members already. Thank you guys, both of you, for your job! In the end I have to decide and it will be Joana. I wish you'll keep posting and will continue in the way you do it :rose:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• my vote goes to Samba Player Because of the reason s/he is really creative about opening interesting topic. Whenever i saw the topic samba open i am saying ''i swear that i also think to do so'' :lol: especially the topic about the players and their respective clubs is the most efficient topic in this forum and it was also her/his idea :whistle:

Thanks for voting me! :obey:

I'm a He! Don't get fooled by the name "samba". :lol:

• My vote goes to Shabovta... He's the best.

Wow,i just now noticed this topic! Thanks guys! I love you all,so I can not vote for any of you! i am really very honoured that some of the guys chose me!It is very great and polte by your side! I did not know that!

• I was wondering between Matthias (for really nice and wide info about German NT and league) and Shabovta (for promoting Azeris team and deepest information from his region). I finally decided that Shabovta is number one:)

The words above are adressed to you also! I am so honoured!

• Respect to all users here on the forum. If having to choose only one...
    My vote goes to Joana (joanamss). She's very nice, tolerant, sensible, inspiring and addicted to volleyball. I always have a good time reading her posts. Holding my fingers crossed for Joana to win :)

• :flower: :flower: :flower:
    Ah thanks guys! ^^

Thanks much more for the nice words from you all then the votes, you are the best community that there is in the World!

I think the most incredible thing from this forum, is that we can all have different opinion and everything, but in the end we always find a way to respect each other, and also to make some incredible friendships here! I love you all and keep you deep in my heart! :heart:

A Special thanks for my friend Justyna, without her this would never exist! ^^ And also of course each one of you, cause without you all, this forum wouldnt have so much infos about any volleyball anywhere in the World. ^^

I hope we keep exchanging experiences, and conversations and points of views for many many years, and that we keep this friendship no matter what happens! :)

So lets continium having fun around here! ^^ Cheers! :drink: :lol: