The best player/coach 2010 - voting

• It's the time when we should choose the best player (male/female) and coach of men's and women's team, so lets start 4th edition our contest! (: If you don't remember who won previus one click here Inside-Volley.com Awards - The best player and coach

Rules:
    1. You can vote only once
    2. Choose 3 male players and 3 female players
    3. The player on the 1st place gets 3 points, 2nd place (2 points), 3rd place (1 point)
    4. Choose 1 coach of men's team and 1 coach of women's team
    5. The end of voting - 31th January

If you are a fan only male or female volleyball you can post your votes only in one category.

I'm waiting on your votes (:

• My vote will concern only male participants as usual :)

Players:

1 - Murilo Endres - in my opinion, the best male player of 2010! MVP of both the WL and the WCH, consistent throughout the whole year, extraterrestrial in reception, devastating serves and great in attack! There's no other name more suitable for that position, I think!

2 - Nikola Grbic - won the Italian League with Cuneo, major leader of that Cuneo champions team, best setter in the WCH, won the bronze medal in the WCH, perhaps he'd deserve this place based on the fact that he'd retire (finally and most probably) from the NT and this is the last year in which he could get some votes!

3 - Osmany Juantorena - for the great comeback in volleyball, even though he played in 2009 as well. MVP of the IECL, a terrific last season for him, he started this one in a great fashion as well.

Coach:

1 - Orlando Samuels (Cuban NT) - for the amazing summer of his team, he was more like a mentor rather than a coach to the Cuban teenagers, I think he deserves a nomination here.

I wanted to give one to Roberlandy Simon as a player, but just thought that Juantorena was overall more impressive IMO. Also, Bernardo Rezende might be the most successful coach in 2010, but after the WCH in Italy I can't really nominate him..

• Players:

1.Lioubov Sokolova (RUS)
    2.Tatiana Kosheleva (RUS)
    3. Margareta Kozuch (GER)

Coach:
    Jose Roberto Lages Guimaraes "Ze Roberto" (BRA)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Men:
    1- MURILO
    2- SIMON
    3- RODRIGAO
    COACH: Orlando Samuels

Women:
    1- GAMOVA
    2 - SHEILLA
    3 - KOSHELEVA

COACH: Hugh McCutcheon

• Players

1. Ekaterina Gamova
    2. Tatiana Kosheleva
    3. Neslihan Darnel

Coach

Vladimir Kuzyutkin

• Female Players:

1)Neslihan Darnel (2010 WCH & GP Euro Q. :Best scorer and GP Euro Q: MVP :thumbsup: )
    2)Yoshie Takeshita(She is amazing big help for Japan's bronze medal)
    3)Serena Ortolani (She candidate for be a legend :rose: )

Male Players
    1)Wilfredo Leon :super:
    2)Leandro Visotto
    3)Luigi Mastrangelo

Female Coach:Manabe (JPN NT)
    Male Coach:Orlando Samuel Blackood(Cuba NT)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Players

1. Ekaterina Gamova
    2. Lioubov Sokolova
    3. Tatiana Kosheleva

Coach
    Vladimir Kuzyutkin

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• 1)GAMOVA
    2)KIMURA
    3)NATALIA/HOOKER

COAH: MANABE (JPN)

• Players:

1 - Murilo

2 - Juantorena

3 - Grbic

Coach:

Bernardinho

• Best Player (Men -easy to choose, because I think about only 3 oustanding players last year)

1) Murillo -because he was not on the court when Brazil surrounded the match against Bulgaria

2) Juantorena -half of Trentino last year

3) SIMON ATIES Robertlandy -for leading Kuba to semi final

Coach: Stoychev

Best Player (Women - hard to choose, cause there is a lot)

1) Takeshita Yoshie (no matter if she sets from well received ball or bad received it is always fast and precise)

2) Saori Kimura (brilliant WCH, great condition, great shape)

3) Destinee Hooker -for being the best part of USA team this year and it was her first year in NT.

I considered also Gamova, Sokolova and Kosheleva, but they disappointed me during club season a bit.

Coach: Hugh McCutcheon , I would also pick Guidetti, if I could, but on the second place.

• Male players:

1. Juantorena (Better than I thought was possible)
    2. Simon (finally a monster middle attacker again)
    3. Grbic (living legend that never seems to die)

Coach: Orlando Samuel Blackood (Cuba NT) (he made a really young team play like a very experienced one, which is amazing)

Female:

1. Gamova (unstoppable and passionate)
    2. Sokolova (a living legend)
    3. Kosheleva (most pretty and devastating technique in volleyball)

Coach: Viladimir Kuzyutkin (seems to have created a friendly and nice atmosphere in his team, which is not something the Russian team is well reputed for (mainly cuz of Karpol))

• 1. Neslihan Darnel
    2. Yoshie Takeshita
    3. Sheilla Castro

Coach: Ze Roberto