Coach of the year

Russia NT Coach - Vladimir Kuzyutkin

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• *** Best Player / Women

1) Takeshita Yoshie (Unbelievable!!!)

2) Saori Kimura (I simply love her ....)

3) Destinee Hooker "for being the best part of USA team this year and it was her first year in NT." (quote from jaco)

*** Best Trainer / Women = Vladimir Kuzyutkin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Best Player / Men

1) Osmany Juantorena - for the greatest comeback in recent volleyball history

2) Murilo Endres - MVP of the WC2010

3) Wilfredo Leon - no doubt, the rookie of the year ...

*** *** Best Trainer / Men = Radostin Stoychev, for what he did (and still presently doing..) with Trento, ex-aequo with Cuba's Orlando Samuels
    :wavy:

• 1- Ekaterina Gamova
    2- Tatiana Kosheleva
    3 - it's difficult put a name here, there are a lot of candidates
    (Hooker, Perepelkina, Akinradewo, Larson... but for her future impact in
    volleyball teams where she will play i choose:)
    Destinee Hooker

Coach: Vladimir Kuzyutkin

• 1. sheilla castro
    2. sokolova
    3. Kozuch

coach: Vladimir Kuzyutkin (amazing work with russia!)

• FEMALE:

1) Ekaterina Gamova
    2) Neslihan Darnel
    3) Kenia Carcases
    COACH: Manabe

MALE:
    1) Murilo Endres
    2) Osmany Juantorena
    3) Dmitriy Muserskiy

COACH: Radostin Stoychev

• My turn, men's volleyball:
    1) Robertlandy Simon Aties
    Haven't seen his weak match, he's always one of the best players in the hall, and the leader of Cuba NT: not only due to his awesome play, but also to his charisma. Without him, this NT loses half of the potential. I'm convinced, that he's the best middle-blocker in the world for now, and one of the best players. I've chosen him as the number one, cause I can't recall any other person deserving it. Actually, perhaps there is one, but in my opinion he's a little (a VERY little) bit worse, and it's....

2)...Osmany Portuondo Juantorena
    Came back after a very long break, and jumped on the top from the beginning. Various attacks, damaging serve, and good-enough reception makes him extremely universal,and also very important for Trentino, However, he lost in my ranking with Simon, because he shows his weak point more often than the captain of Cuba NT. By the fact, I can't say what's Simon's drawback(s). In Juantorena's case, there's a reception, which is "only" good, so if he meets the team with a better serve, the problem emerges. But he deserved the second place as hell.

3) Vout Wijsmans
    I had to think about third place for a while. Vout Wijsmans was (with Vlado Nikolov) a leader of Bre Banca Cuneo last season. And that team was the only one who beat the Trento in an important match (the most significant one, in my opinion, the final of Serie A). In the whole season he had over 55% attack efficiency, which is an enormous score. I can honestly say, that he's almost as important for Cuneo as Juantorena for Trentino.

The best Coach:
    Alberto Giuliani
    For winning Serie A and beating the best team in the world in the final.

• As I watch women volleyball mainly, I will only vote for the best female volleyball player :

1/ Ekaterina Gamova (high, powerful, and impressive, I just love her :cheesy: !)

2/ Destinee Hooker (what can I say, she's just incredibly talented, she has everything to be one of the best volleyball player as she's only 23 years old and has really few selections in USA national team :cup: !!!)

3/ Serena Ortolani (a true talent, promising debut, then up and downs with Volley Bergamo, but when I look at her now in Italy national team, she's awesome, the best italian female player for me at the moment :thumbsup: !)

Coach : ... Masayoshi Manabe (great work done with Japan female national team, they finally reached a semi final in a WCH, they totally deserved it, brave women as thay are ^^ )

• 3) Vout Wijsmans
    I had to think about third place for a while. Vout Wijsmans was (with Vlado Nikolov) a leader of Bre Banca Cuneo last season. And that team was the only one who beat the Trento in an important match (the most significant one, in my opinion, the final of Serie A). In the whole season he had over 55% attack efficiency, which is an enormous score. I can honestly say, that he's almost as important for Cuneo as Juantorena for Trentino.

Totally agree! This season too in Champions League he's alread showed me some sick feats of play. Some calm and relaxed and everything looks so easy when he does it.

• The best men player!

1.Murilo Endres ( I don't like him but I love his game!! This was his year :cup: )

2. Robertlandy Simon Aties ( Most outstanding player in the Cuban team. I think that he is the best middle-blocker :D )

3. Georgy Grozer ( Very strong player.In Plus Liga apparently the strongest. Very difficult to stop him. Beat a basic composition of the Jochen Schöps in the German team. Was recently voted the best volleyball players in Germany.)

The best coach (men) - Raul Lozano and Orlando Samuels. (Amazing work done with their team 8o :) .)

• 1. Destinee Hooker
    2. Saori Kimura
    3. Yoshie Takeshita
    Coach: Hugh McCutcheon

1. Wilfredo Leon
    2. Fernando Ramos Hernandez
    3. Clay Stanley
    Coach: Orlando Samuel Blackwood

• Women:
    Coach: Ze Roberto (Brazil)

1) Liubov Sokolova (Russia)
    2) Kimura Saori (Japan)