Which autographs do you have?

• I only have an autograph R.Redwitz and coach Travica, but i think that will more them in future. I have pictures with: Pavel Abramow, J. Schops, A. Jegorczew, A. Kuleszow, S. Makarow, R.Redwitz, M.Popp, A. Gerić, H. Zlatanov, P. Woicki, W. Grzyb, Mi. Oivanen, P. Czarnowski, G. Łomacz, A. Achrem or K. Ignaczak ;)
    I very want autgraph M. Flier, but for now this is impossible..
    .. Recently I made pictures with Georgy Grozer, Piotr Nowakowski, Lukas Tichacek and Paul Lotman.. :)

• I only have an autograph R.Redwitz and coach Travica, but i think that will more them in future. I have pictures with: Pavel Abramow, J. Schops, A. Jegorczew, A. Kuleszow, S. Makarow, R.Redwitz, M.Popp, A. Gerić, H. Zlatanov, P. Woicki, W. Grzyb, Mi. Oivanen, P. Czarnowski, G. Łomacz, A. Achrem or K. Ignaczak ;)
    I very want autgraph M. Flier, but for now this is impossible..

Flier - I saw Manon and whole Monteschiavo Jesi in the gym in Bratislava in january or february 2009 and I was in such a shock that i forgot to request for autograph or picture :lol:

• Unfortunately I don't have any ... for now! On 31st of July I'm going to go to the match between Bulgaria and Serbia and I'll try to get some autographs from the players in the Bulgarian team ... :)

• I have few autographs..
    Kosek, Tokarska Srutowska, Sadurek, Rasic. During II Memorial Agaty Mroz I waited for Glinka, but she doesn't give autographs :(
    But I talked with Kaczor!!! and I have picture with Sadurek.
    I hope that I will get some autographs, when i will in Katowice,30.06, during match Poland-Brazil.

• I have autographs of Zbigniew Bartman, Patryk Czarnowski and George Grozer :) I have also photos with Georg Grozer and Patryk Czarnowski. It was world league 2010 in Katowice :) June 30 it will be replay :D I hope that I can get some autographs :)

• I have a signed jersey of Lindsey Berg

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• SRB (N. and V.Grbic, Miljkovic, Geric, Mijic, Vujevic,Janic, Bjelica, Bojovic, Janic, Vlado Petkovic, Starovic, Samardzic, Rosic, Ivan Ilic, Mitrovic, Mitic);
    BRA (Giba);
    USA (Stanley, Millar);
    POL (Winiarski, Zagumny, Ignaczak);
    ITA (Mastrangelo);
    GER (Andrae, Dehne, Pampel);
    CRO (Coskovic);
    BUL (Kaziyski, Vlado Nikolov);
    NED (Schuil, Nummerdor);
    RUS (Kuleshov, Abramov, Verbov);
    CAN (Van Lankvelt, Lewis).
    BRA beach (Emanuel&Ricardo)
    USA beach (Walsh)