USA vs Poland June 17th & 18th

• So excited!!!!! I just got my tickets (COURT SIDE) for the match in Chicago Next weekend between USA and Poland. Hope fully I can get my Mariusz Wlazły jersey that Justyna got for me signed by the man himself!! Thanks again Justyna!!! :drink:

• :lol: USA must have be very brave to play their home matches vs Poland in Chicago!

I remmember when some years ago Bulgaria played in Chicago and the USA looked like the guest team, the hall was full with Bulgarian imigrants!

Sure with Poland it will be even more full and exciting!

• Lindsey Berg will play this match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If she was a man, then yes. :what:

Ops Loooooooooooool I have read only the title of the topic and so I have thought it was a woman's match XD I'm sorry asd :lol:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ops Loooooooooooool I have read only the title of the topic and so I have thought it was a woman's match XD I'm sorry asd :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Lucky guy :D I was on matches where Mariusz Wlazly played two times and I doesn't have even an autograph! It is probably because of journalists :mad: Mariusz is a very busy man after match.

• T minus 23 hours YAY!!! I cant wait!! I will take lots of pics and video and post them on here for everybody to see :drink:

Don't forget to enjoy the match though :)

• That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! They split nights Poland won in 3 the first night and USA won in 4 the second night!! The only bad thing was Mariusz Wlazły wasn't even there!!!!! but i got reid priddy, clay stanley, david lee and a few other autographs and took pics with redi and clay HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

• That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! They split nights Poland won in 3 the first night and USA won in 4 the second night!! The only bad thing was Mariusz Wlazły wasn't even there!!!!! but i got reid priddy, clay stanley, david lee and a few other autographs and took pics with redi and clay HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Sounds like a lot of fun, but I guess it couldn't be otherwise :) Such a pity that States are so far away, 'cause when I was watching those matches, I was like: 'Damn, I want to be thereeee!' :lol: Anyway, glad that u enjoyed it and don't worry, I'm sure u'll catch Mariusz one day! :drink:

• It really sounds fun! And you got pics and autographs by one of my favourite players in the team of USA .. I'm jeаluos :lol: Can you post pics ?? ^^

• Priddy... I want to see him live someday. I hope it will happen.
    I thought you knew that Mariusz Wlazły are upsent in squad. Like it was last year. Two years ago he didn't play also. I wonder if he will play in World League whenever again.

• ^ lol I have the same feelings :lol: Mariusz is great, but come on, nobody's irreplaceble ;) We're doin' pretty fine without him and EVEN without Paweł Zagumny ;) Andrea said after matches in USA (especially the first one) that a lot of people were asking him about Bartman, some of them even compared him to Clay Stanley :D I've always thought that attack is perfect for this guy. He needs to practice, 'cause he's terribly shaky, but he has great skills to be opposite and I really keep my fingers crossed for him :thumbup:
    Anyway...I kinda got used to WL without our top players, but that's ok, I like Andrea's team :whistle:

• Ojla everything you wrote - it's true, I agree. But I had on my mind something different. I am really pissed of because our "stars" DON'T WANT play in WL. They are tired after league season, Mariusz Wlazły always suffer because of his finger, leg, whatever... Always is fucking something! And then young players show up what they can. Ok. I understand everything. Everyone who is young and talented should get the chance. But a year ago, and two years ago our play in WL was terrible and we are still falling down in FiVB rank. Older and experienced players should support the youngest. Look. Kurek also may be tired after season and he play in WL. Why the others want play only in bigger tournaments like the Olympic Games or World Championships? I don't get it.

And in the end to say something warm I think this year is much better. So much better. Kubiak - our hope. Kurek is on fire. Bartman does well, I say more - he is becaming better and better. Middle-blockers also - god job. Ignaczak - there is no word, I love him for tha what he is doing.

• That's because our stars, are STARS :roll: Some of them in a bad meaning ofc. Yeah I totally get your point. I know they may be tired, but come on, playing in NT should be an honor, not a must. Whenever I read an interview with Wlazły or Winiarski I always get pissed...damn...they should take a example from our hanball players :hit:Two years ago, during WCh in Croatia Bartek Jaszka played with broken hand...and he still managed to score points! :lol: That's what I call 'Polish power'! :lol: I'm not saying that they should have broken hands and preferably legs as well to have a better excuse, but come on...everyone's tired. I donnu what will happen when Mariusz and others will return to our team...they will probably retire after some practices with Andrea, since he's known for his strict and tough way of coaching.

• It's all because of Castellani :mad: He was too soft and he let them become "star" (in this bad meaning) like they are now.
    When Lozano governed they all went like clockwork. Now Mariusz Wlazły made a big problem when he only injured his finger. What the fuck? :cursing:

• It's all because of Castellani :mad: He was too soft and he let them become "star" (in this bad meaning) like they are now.
    When Lozano governed they all went like clockwork. Now Mariusz Wlazły made a big problem when he only injured his finger. What the fuck? :cursing:

Yeah fuck