You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 2:39am

It really sounds fun! And you got pics and autographs by one of my favourite players in the team of USA .. I'm jeаluos :lol: Can you post pics ?? ^^

How do i post pics on here without resizing them??

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 2:43am

Priddy... I want to see him live someday. I hope it will happen.
I thought you knew that Mariusz Wlazły are upsent in squad. Like it was last year. Two years ago he didn't play also. I wonder if he will play in World League whenever again.

You better hurry if you want to see him lol, not sure how much longer he will play, he isn't a spring chicken anymore but still kicks ass. What I thought was funny was that i was just as tall as him and Clay stanley was only a inch or 2 taller than me :)

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 2:45am

It's all because of Castellani :mad: He was too soft and he let them become "star" (in this bad meaning) like they are now.
When Lozano governed they all went like clockwork. Now Mariusz Wlazły made a big problem when he only injured his finger. What the fuck? :cursing:

Yeah fuck

Im just pissed he wasn't there, cause I will probably never have another chance to see him in person!! I EVEN TOOK MY JERSEY FOR HIM TO SIGN AND HE WAS A NO SHOW!!! :wall: :cursing:

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Antiga, Murilo, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 5:50pm

Well... I apologize you for Mariusz. I don't know what to say. There is no other way to see Mariusz Wlazły then on Olympic Games (if ofcourse our team will qualify). His finger don't let him to play in any other tournament.
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Social bookmarks