FIVB Heroes

• I don't accurately catch what Bartosz wanted to say, he said he has no other chances but to be a volleyball player, that keeps me thinking whether he's really into this game.

Zibi, huh, the polyglot, provided us with a wonderful speech :)

I love to hear Espanol-speaking country men speak English because the amateurs' pronunciation will be funny. IMO Conte's English is not fluent but, obviously, he's quite confident in his speech~

I think Kurek said that he had no other option with smile and IMO what he really had on his mind is that his parents inspired him to become a volleyball player. You wonder if he's really into this game? Well... I think his play says it all ^^

I'm not into Men's volleyball, but I have to admit Bartman's english is really impressive :thumbup: Conte is quite good for a native spanish speaker, but his spanish accent is a bit funny.

'Cause Zibi is simply the best :thumbsup:

• I've no idea that Matteo Matino is also an FIVB hero...
    Obviously, he's a good-looking hero, or hero of good-looking.
    And he's the cover of world championship media guide with Brink and Kessy!
    I can't understand FIVB.

FYI, the best finish of Martino & Nicola was top16 in Roma and two top-24 in Gstaad and Moscow.

• Well, I simply think they need to put in the poster an italian for the WCh in Rome :whistle: There's a bigger version with both Menegatti and Martino in the middle, + Kessy-Ross, +Brinkmann and his mate (shame on me, I don't remember the name)

Fortunally the statues they put in Foro Italico were of Walsh ( :love: :love: :love: ) and Emmanuel, or we would have lost him since he would have spend all his time staring his own :rolll:

ps he got with Nicolai a 9th place in WCh

• Well, I simply think they need to put in the poster an italian for the WCh in Rome :whistle: There's a bigger version with both Menegatti and Martino in the middle, + Kessy-Ross, +Brinkmann and his mate (shame on me, I don't remember the name)

Fortunally the statues they put in Foro Italico were of Walsh ( :love: :love: :love: ) and Emmanuel, or we would have lost him since he would have spend all his time staring his own :rolll:

ps he got with Nicolai a 9th place in WCh

World Championship 2013 will be host in Poland, but Poland yet have no beach volleyball heroes. What will the poster look like then :lol:
    The German team is actually Brink and Reckermann, but it's a nice combined name , Brinkmann, sounds great :thumbsup:
    Yes, he ended TOP 16 because there's no classification of 9~16 teams.

• World Championship 2013 will be host in Poland, but Poland yet have no beach volleyball heroes. What will the poster look like then
    The German team is actually Brink and Reckermann, but it's a nice combined name , Brinkmann, sounds great
    Yes, he ended TOP 16 because there's no classification of 9~16 teams.

Shame on me again :lol: :lol: That's why I didn't find nothing interesting googling him xD What a mess I did!

BTW, I like the Poland male couple Fijalek-Prudel, they're doing quite well, don't you think? Now they're 4th in the ranking.

ps: if you'll never meet Martino, don't tell him (or his fans) that he is "top 16", that would shock him. He is so proud of his 9th place! :lol:

• Shame on me again :lol: :lol: That's why I didn't find nothing interesting googling him xD What a mess I did!

BTW, I like the Poland male couple Fijalek-Prudel, they're doing quite well, don't you think? Now they're 4th in the ranking.

ps: if you'll never meet Martino, don't tell him (or his fans) that he is "top 16", that would shock him. He is so proud of his 9th place! :lol:

Yes, I know that Polish team, they finished a runner-up in the Poland Open(I'm sorry I forget the city) this year, right?
    I watched that match and their performance was great, they were so close to the Grand Slam winner even against the incredible Rogers-Dalhausser!
    Of course, matches in Poland with native players are always spectacular because of the fans!

:rolll: Trust me, no one else can be prouder than us when talking about this co-ranking stuff. Our men's national team ranked 5th place in Beijing Olympic, what a great honour it was! :lol:

How could he not be an FIVB hero? He's everywhere :lol:
    But you know what? He presents so damn good on these posters!

World Championship 2013 will be host in Poland, but Poland yet have no beach volleyball heroes. What will the poster look like then :lol:

We have two beach volleyball heroes. "Old" heroes, actually, but great. What a pity we can't use them to put them on posters.

Five! :thumbsup:
    I don't follow beach volleyball much but I heard many good things about them.

• OMG, when did Kubiak-Bartman play together? :D In which year did it happen? Must've been an interesting team back then :)

In my memory they only played junior matches.

Obviously, he's a good-looking hero, or hero of good-looking.
    And he's the cover of world championship media guide with Brink and Kessy!
    I can't understand FIVB.

FYI, the best finish of Martino & Nicola was top16 in Roma and two top-24 in Gstaad and Moscow.

sometimes I wish I looked like an italian man with a manly looking and dark hair.

• Katya is so cool with her sunglasses.

"I am going to play as long as I can"

Good for her and Russian volleyball, bad for the rest of the world's national teams. :lol:

• OMG, when did Kubiak-Bartman play together? :D In which year did it happen? Must've been an interesting team back then :)

In 2004 duo Kubiak & Bartman won gold at the European Championships (age category: under 18 ) and a month later they won silver at the World Championships 8)

sometimes I wish I looked like an italian man with a manly looking and dark hair.

The world may be boring without Swedish boys with blond hair and bright eyes :P

• @ bella

Thanks a lot :drink: but sometimes I wish I've got dark hair and dark eyes like Martino or Conte. also, please remember! not everyone in Sweden and Norway has blonde hair and bright eyes. I"d say Maret Grothues from Dutch NT or Mareen Apitz from German NT are typical swedish looking girls (maybe we are prettier :lol: J/K)

• @ bella

Thanks a lot :drink: but sometimes I wish I've got dark hair and dark eyes like Martino or Conte. also, please remember! not everyone in Sweden and Norway has blonde hair and bright eyes. I"d say Maret Grothues from Dutch NT or Mareen Apitz from German NT are typical swedish looking girls (maybe we are prettier :lol: J/K)

I know I know... But if someone tell me about swedish guys I have automatically blond with bright eyes on my mind :P 'cause it's more typical for you. I hope my imagination is nothing bad. It's just imagination.
    Oh, and btw. you know people often imagine themselves differently than they look. You're not alone.
    I learned to like all colors of hairs and eyes 'cause everyone has something special.

• I know I know... But if someone tell me about swedish guys I have automatically blond with bright eyes on my mind :P 'cause it's more typical for you. I hope my imagination is nothing bad.
    Oh, and btw. you know people often imagine themselves differently than they look. You're not alone.
    I learned to like all colors of hairs and eyes 'cause everyone has something special.

Yeah. There are a lot of foregin students mostly from Turkey and arabic used countries in my university. Most of them envy what we have got (Bright hair colour,Bright eyes and so on...).
    since we're all human, It is obvious. you want something you don't have.

• Yeah. There are a lot of foregin students mostly from Turkey and arabic used countries in my university. Most of them envy what we have got (Bright hair colour,Bright eyes and so on...).
    since we're all human, It is obvious. you want something you don't have.

It's exactly what I had on my mind writing a post :lol:

• emil-kei
    What you're writing is :offtopic: and it's not important!!!

What is really important is...

...what type of hair and eyes do Swedish girls like? What are my chances in Sweden? :lol: :lol: :lol:

now, seriously, end of :offtopic: