Does anyone know aboutl Ljungby Volley in Sweden?

• You should ask it to emil-kei.He is probably the only member from Sweeden in forum.Maybe you can find info from him if he got.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• ok ill message him! thanks! im just curious because it may be the team i start my professional career with. my agent is talking with them right now on a contract. i have been waiting for this opportunity for over a year. im sure they are not the best team but i just need somewhere to start. i dont think im the best in the world, i just love volleyball and dont want to stop playing!

• Here's the website of Ljungby Volley.
    http://www.ljungbyvolley.nu/

and, you can also find some information about the club over here.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.…=115466661822739&v=photos

Starnight, There's one more swedish user in the forum :lol: but I'm quite surprised that you are interested in Ljungby Volley club. but unforunately Volleyball is completely unpopular here in Sweden, so even If I'm a huge fan of volleyball, It is indeed hard to watch matches and get some information unless thorugh the internet. ^^

• Here's the website of Ljungby Volley.
    http://www.ljungbyvolley.nu/

and, you can also find some information about the club over here.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.…=115466661822739&v=photos

Starnight, There's one more swedish user in the forum :lol: but I'm quite surprised that you are interested in Ljungby Volley club. but unforunately Volleyball is completely unpopular here in Sweden, so even If I'm a huge fan of volleyball, It is indeed hard to watch matches and get some information unless thorugh the internet. ^^

thanks! it's not so much that im interested in them per say. they needed a new middle and im trying to fill that spot. i just need somewhere to start my career and build some stats. if i can help make the club better that would be great! but im just looking to get used to the international game before i go somewhere bigger. maybe i can make it a little more entertaining for you to watch? haha. i wont know anyone if i go there, maybe we can meet up! :thumbsup:

• It looks like everything on these websites are in swedish. I don't know swedish at all :lol:
    Swedish people love handball I guess. And I really like your team :)

I wish you good luck bklnthebeast!

• Good luck with your volleyball career! It would be absolutely great If u come here and make the league more entertaining!

@ bella : the most popular sports in Sweden, I'd say It's obviously Winter Sports including Ice-Hockey. honestly I'm not really keen on it though... ^^

• Winter sports are the most popular in Sweden there is no questions about it. I know it. So I didn't even mentioned. But I think handball is also quite popular. I may be wrong but i think so...
    emil-kei why don't you try your strenght in playing volleyball? You could help bklnthebeast ;)

• Winter sports are the most popular in Sweden there is no questions about it. I know it. So I didn't even mentioned. But I think handball is also quite popular. I may be wrong but i think so...
    emil-kei why don't you try your strenght in playing volleyball? You could help bklnthebeast ;)

I wish I could...but to be honest with you, I have no idea what to do :lol:

• It looks like everything on these websites are in swedish. I don't know swedish at all :lol:
    Swedish people love handball I guess. And I really like your team :)

I wish you good luck bklnthebeast!

i used google translate to get some info. but my agent is swedish so he can translate for me. thanks tho! ill keep you guys updated! :]

do a lot of swedish people speak english?

• i used google translate to get some info. but my agent is swedish so he can translate for me. thanks tho! ill keep you guys updated! :]

do a lot of swedish people speak english?

obviously :lol: most of Swedish people are able to speak english well. but some don't...u know, in sweden We have too many immigrants :rolll:

• well my friend has been to sweden and told me he got around fine speaking english. i plan on learning some swedish out of respect. i am going to another country i can expect them to know my language. but im excited if i do go. my best friend is from estonia and is playing professional soccer right now. it will be great to see him!

• well my friend has been to sweden and told me he got around fine speaking english. i plan on learning some swedish out of respect. i am going to another country i can expect them to know my language. but im excited if i do go. my best friend is from estonia and is playing professional soccer right now. it will be great to see him!

Swedish is definitely not easy to learn for foreigners...but since you want to play in Sweden, I suppose It's necessary...I mean We speak english quite fluently, but you're gonna need your spoken swedish! so good luck ^^
    There are load of foreign students mostly from Estern europe in my class, most of them have difficulty learning swedish.
    anyhow, try your best then nothing is impossible :drink:

• Swedish is definitely not easy to learn for foreigners...but since you want to play in Sweden, I suppose It's necessary...I mean We speak english quite fluently, but you're gonna need your spoken swedish! so good luck ^^
    There are load of foreign students mostly from Estern europe in my class, most of them have difficulty learning swedish.
    anyhow, try your best then nothing is impossible :drink:

i grew up in germany when i was younger. i think i have an ear for
    foreign languages. the accent might be hard to gain on certain words but
    i will deff try to understand it atleast!

• I'd suggest you to try tthe teams in the Finnish Championship League. The pay might not be better, but in general the teams are at least one step better than in the Swedish league.

• Looks like I might be making it to Switzerland actually. I won't say the team name until it is for sure. I don't want to jinx myself >.< They are having a meeting this week to discuss my contract and I'm super nervous! I'll let you guys know when I know!