What is Osmany Juantorena doimg?

• I wonder...

Is he playing to stay in shape.. or just playing a lot of Nintendo Wii?

• Prolly working on his tan :D

• ahaha HeelMooi, nice question! :lol:

Well, he played with Al...Araby, I guess, untill about 1-2 weeks ago (but you probably know this), and I read in an interview that usually during the summer he spend like 3 weeks in Cuba, so I imagine he is there... probably playing Nintendo XD

the italian clubs, as far as I know, start working the second of august, I imagine that in the mid time he have to do smth to keep fit :whistle: (for example M.Roma players not involved with their NT will start August the 8th and Giani gave them few exercises to do)

• Naah actually I didn't know he was in Al Araby; how'd he do? As amazing as always?

Right so he barely has time off really. Must be good though, just having time to do nothing. I mean he makes enough money obviously and it's good to rest the body, so it's just a well deserved month and half rest. I so would like that right now... I'd just lie around and watch movies... go running, meditate :) Hmmmm

• You should look in men's competition topic worldwide volleyball and then topic something with Arab.

• yes he did ;)

He also beat his record of 9 aces in a match scoring 10 aces! With his team (and Omrcen) he lost 3-2 I don't remeber what cup vs Milijkovic and Wijsman's team, but in the Prince Cup final, remake of the other one, Osmany's team beat them 3-0 and joined the WCC ;)

• Ah alright that makes sense... I didn't think I team with Omrcen and Juantorena could lose.. although i geuss it makes sense that the only team they would lose to is one with Milijkovic and Wijsman :) Must've been a cool match to see