Sweet moments with cuties.

• Girls,
    all players in this world deserve for topic like that.
    Let's show him some love in neutral. Don't worry anymore that we are off topic. That emote :offtopic: is now unnecessary, I would say even - banned.
    Share your opinions, emotions, impressions, obsessions, love. Feel free and welcome :D

Peace, love and our handsome heroes!
    :heart:

• I like Oranges! :woohoo: ;( they make me emotional, when I get their juice in my eye :cursing: :pinch:

• I like Oranges! :woohoo: ;( they make me emotional, when I get their juice in my eye :cursing: :pinch:

I kinda have the impression that you missed the goal of this topic, HeelMooi :rolll: (nice one xD)

bella, wonderful idea, someone should eventually open a topic like this!!

another perfect title may be (your own sentence, I loved it!)

lovely players to talk about

:cheesy: :cheesy:

I'll start with sharing few links: :lol:

Cristian Savani---> http://www.donnamoderna.com/mo…le-palle-backstage/foto-4 :white: :heart:

Zaytsev, Vettori (italian juniores NT), De Pandis, Falaschi--->

http://www.facebook.com/media/…206.36786.140201569386212

http://www.facebook.com/media/…455.35471.140201569386212

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: You'r sense of humour will kill me some day :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• someone should eventually open a topic like this!!

And I eventually found out you are a woman :D Sorry, I didn't check it in your profile before...

The most important 3:

• Of course...Ivan is hot as hell. And his freakin' serveeee :sos: :obey: :love: I love this guy, oh and he's of Russian descent*, which makes him even more interesting to me, since I'm a crazy Russian enthusiast!

*sorry, because of this pics, I misspelled it :rolll:

• BTW, a similar topic already exists: The most handsome player
    :)

The most important 3:

• And I eventually found out you are a woman :D Sorry, I didn't check it in your profile before...

ahah, don't worry you are not the first one, the problem is English, that or have different word for male/famale, or it's impossible to make difference :lol: for ex in Eng you said "I'm a ... fan", in Ita "Io sono UNA fan di..." (female) / "io sono UN fan di..." (male)... :rolll:

• I love italian volleyball players :cheesy: Cristian, Michał, Ivan, Matej, Simone, Valerio, Alberto :obey: :obey: :obey: My italian gang :super:

• Of course...Ivan is hot as hell. And his freakin' serveeee :sos: :obey: :love: I love this guy, oh and he's of Russian descent*, which makes him even more interesting to me, since I'm a crazy Russian enthusiast!

*sorry, because of this pics, I misspelled it :rolll:

I noticed that. Tetyukhin, Abramov, Zaytsev 8)

• ahah, don't worry you are not the first one, the problem is English, that or have different word for male/famale, or it's impossible to make difference :lol: for ex in Eng you said "I'm a ... fan", in Ita "Io sono UNA fan di..." (female) / "io sono UN fan di..." (male)... :rolll:

I knew from the beginning that Kk15 is a girl...all those hearts for Facu and Luciano were a little suspicious to me :rolll:

• Matej :love: :love: :love:

My first volleyball love. Only Parodi was able to replace him (also in court, in effect). I love them. What amazing players! :heart:

I knew from the beginning that Kk15 is a girl...all those hearts for Facu and Luciano were a little suspicious to me :rolll:

I knew you knew :lol: , a girl always has eye (=pay attention, cause I don't knoe if this expression exists in English!) for this things 8)

• I love italian volleyball players :cheesy: Cristian, Michał, Ivan, Matej, Simone, Valerio, Alberto :obey: :obey: :obey: My italian gang :super:

Alberto? You mean Cisolla? I miss him so freakin' much ;(
    Ivan... Don't forget that russian blood flows in his veins. And Łasko is beautiful fruit of polish soil :D
    What about Greeks? I am mad about Tzourits... The same story about Zaytsev and Łasko. He is not a Greek but Serbian.
    But Smaragdis is Greek.

• Oh and Maxim...my Greek God :whistle: :heart: Am I the only one who finds him looking like a Greek God? :rolll:

Maybe just a little bit. For me he is more like a Buddha statue :lol: He scares me.

and guys! :obey: :rolll: Goood, I effing love this topic! Bella, you made my day!

I'm glad :D
    Gosh. This topic is already burning!

• Alberto? You mean Cisolla? I miss him so freakin' much ;(

I don't wanna be rude, but I don't miss him at all... he is sooo far from his best shape ;( He lost enthusiam, imo.

I hope for a coming back!! :cheesy:

But I promise I'll make (= I'll ask to a friend of mine to make, because I suck :lol: ) few photos for you when the season will start ^^