Sweet moments with cuties.

• Saori is Saori, you know, I like her very much, my favourite female player but it's not proper topic for this thread.

Saori is not a handsome male player, right? :lol: :lol:

• Saori is Saori, you know, I like her very much, my favourite female player but it's not proper topic for this thread.

OMG I don't know why I took for garanteed she was an "he" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm definitly ignorant on japanese volleyball. And I know famale volleyball very badly :aww: That's mean that all my favourtie female players are italians xD

• Bontje :thumbsup: Oh, yeah! I can't wait.
    Did he do something with his hair?

Oh Bella, I see, that you are looking for the ZAKsa's matches from 07/08 season? :P

I want to ask... For what? :D :lol:

The answer is simple: a young man with big gray eyes :roll:
    :lol:

I use the services of the website photobucket.com. These pictures of Bartek are therefrom. But I also use imageshack.

In Poland we have a ceremony called Volleyball Pros. And in 2009 Bartek won in category Debut of the year.
    Here is another lovely picture from this event.

Hands up, baby, hands up!
    Savani in jeans is so damn sexy that I can sing the whole day :whistle: Sexy beast!
    But... wait a minute! What is he doing with his lock on pants? :what: I blushed :P

Saori is Saori, you know, I like her very much, my favourite female player but it's not proper topic for this thread.

Saori is a beauty. Sorry I know that it is not a thread for Saori but I must say it.
    Asians are beautiful people generally. Especially Japanese. But rather I mean women.
    Do you know some Asian cuties?

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Some Asian cuties... You mean girls or boys? :lol:
    Beacuse, I must say, that I like japanese boys from their NT, too :win:
    For example:

Yu Koshikawa - I didn't find any pictures, when he's smiling, then he looks much better.

Yuta Yoneyama on first plan - good, too.

From girls, hmm...
    Saori, for sure.

My favourite. Nice hair :heart:
    I like Kanari Hamaguchi - she's play for Toray and NT. So cute.

I like Erika Araki - when she's smiling, of course.

Ooooh, and Saori Sakoda - how could I forget about her? :hit:

And I think, that is it!

• Here you have Yu Koshikava smiling:

BTW, really nice :win:

I found also Hisashi Aizawa and Takahiro Yamamoto very interesting. And Takahiro is tall for a Japanese :roll:

Hisashi

Takahiro

full lips! :love:

• You are right! :D I wonder, that he is a husband or somebody's from family of Ai Yamamoto.

OMG, how awful weather...

• Takahiro looks better in longer hair, I think...

Ok, let's take care about... I don't know. Germans, maybe? :P
    I'm crazy about Gyorgy Grozer. I know, I know - he is not German but Hungarian. But he plays for Germany. Anyway, I was completely delighted when he moved to Poland. Gosh. He is such a powerful player. When he attacks, after hitting the ball, I wonder: "Where, the hell, a ball is?" or "God, is everything alright with this ball?". His arms are so sexy that I can't even think sober. I would give much to see him without T-shirt. He has probably the hottest body in the world, IMO. Handsome face with dark, shooting eyes, nice hair, once again full and sexy lips, sexy arms, sexy legs, devilishly sexy chest, sexy ass... Sexy everything!
    What a shame he has a wife... Ok, I shouldn't be so cruel. Let him be happy. Let him reproduce. Let him have a lot of sons such as daddy is.
    :heart:

• Holllllllyyyy fucking shit! I love this man. Damn, I've never been so much into a volleyball player before! (as a man, not strictly as a player, I hope you know what I mean :D ) I'm obsessed with him as a player and a guy, damn! I'm so proud of my avatar :lol:
    Cristian :rose: My biggest dream right now, is to see him in my Jastrzębski ♥

• ... I can save only Takahiro :lol:
    Japanese are not so much my kind :whistle:

Citta Kk15! :D (In my own language it's like a greeting :rolll: )Yeah, I share your feeligs, as always. Not my type...

• Holllllllyyyy fucking shit! I love this man. Damn, I've never been so much into a volleyball player before! (as a man, not strictly as a player, I hope you know what I mean :D ) I'm obsessed with him as a player and a guy, damn! I'm so proud of my avatar :lol:
    Cristian :rose: My biggest dream right now, is to see him in my Jastrzębski ♥

I was wondering why you didn't comment on this movie :lol: I was sure you would apreciate it :P
    BTW, You'll never have him in JW!!! I won't let him leaving Italy!!! :rolll: (But you have Bartman and Lasko, you can deal with Savani absence^^)

I forgot to watch the movie about Kurek..
    about that serve, I've already seen it before, but I luaghed also this time!! It's absurd! And I loved him laughing after that!! :lol: :heart:
    And I confirmed what I said about the photos in the TVshow: that day he was sooooooo cute :love:

Bella, your description are amazing, I don't know I do you manage to describe your loves so well in English!!

• I was wondering why you didn't comment on this movie :lol: I was sure you would apreciate it :P
    BTW, You'll never have him in JW!!! I won't let him leaving Italy!!! :rolll: (But you have Bartman and Lasko, you can deal with Savani absence^^)

I watched this video today, 'cause I wasn't able to do it earlier, I was faaaar from civilisation :rolll:
    Oh, it hurts me a lot :( Just kidding :D Well...I supposed you won't let him leave Italy...so in such case...I have to go to Italy to watch some cool matches with Cristian :D Everything's gonna be white and red :lol:

• Bella, your description are amazing, I don't know I do you manage to describe your loves so well in English!!

Something coming straight from my heart can manage with every language barrier ^^
    But I still have big problem with poems about cuties in english :| It's easier for me write it in polish.

I watched this video today, 'cause I wasn't able to do it earlier, I was faaaar from civilisation :rolll:
    Oh, it hurts me a lot :( Just kidding :D Well...I supposed you won't let him leave Italy...so in such case...I have to go to Italy to watch some cool matches with Cristian :D Everything's gonna be white and red :lol:

I told you. We kidnap him. Our mafia is unstoppable.

• Someone mentioned Grozer here...he is a nice guy, but I like him a lot more as a person than a guy :D He has a baby face, like it or not, but I do find his face looking like a baby. German guys..hmm...hard nut to crack...I like their team, but I totally cannot find any cookies...I mean...yeah maybe we could find some cookies, but they wouldn't be my type...
    Hmm...Patrick Steuerwald is a cutie...uhmm...Jochen Schoeps is cool, 'cause he's Jochen Schoeps.
    Robert Kromm is also cool, 'cause he's 212 blonde. Stefan Huebner is another teddy bear.

It's also nice too see you toraypower again! and other girls ofc as well ;) :drink:

• Tille is a little too childish to me...Schwarz's hairstyle is just awful...so emo looking...same thing is with Tille...little german emo. Do you girls like this german direction? ;)