Sweet moments with cuties.

• It's unfair... I dreamed, that I was on party with little kids!

At least it's better than being chased by ducks! :white:
    Ok, it's freakin' raining outside again, I have nothing to do, what's our another aim of discussion? :D

• Oh yes, I can't wait to see this guy on the court again. I hope Andrea will give him some chances, 'cause this guy has some insane skills...and a cute hair :D

• He doesn't mind sitting on the bench for the most of his career, so...he would be probably totally indifferent :D
    Uhmm...I just feel like...adding a pic of Łukasz Kadziewicz here..how it's even possible that he's not present here? I defenitely have to change it :D

:heart: :heart:

• Seba is the man! Iron man, actually! He's one of the most incredible players and guys in the whole world, actually...the most incredible to me.

*please, be a good picture, and show*

• I LOVE SEBASTIAN!
    Few years ago I really wanted him to be my husband - ideal man, IDEAL! :heart:
    First volleyball player, which with I fell in love... :rose:

• Sebastian is God...(I guess you girls already got used to my comparisons to gods :D ). To me he's an example of perfection in a volleyball player and a person. He's wonderful in both of those aspects.
    He always impresses me a lot, and I think it won't change. He's kinda inspirational.

• I wish we could repeat this with our Andrea(s) this time. It would be amazing to play in the final against a whatever opponent (personally I dream about Bulgaria). Anyway...aren't we offtopic? :what: :lol:

• Girls, thanks to you I almost forget about the horrible weather outside :thumbsup: My favourite pics of Kadziu and Świder :love:
    Ok, so I add something from myself.

heart attack!

and my sweet Kadziewicz :heart:

awsome hair :lol:

and here he seriously looks like from mafia :evil:

• Ooooh... The last photos of both are... amazing?

Polish mafia, part I.
    :thumbup:

Aga.... :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :sos:
    Thanks God I'm not drinking anything now, 'cause this time, I would probably suffocate :lol:

• Polish mafia, part II.

Member of Polish mafia after match.
    Pseudonym: Zibi.

Instead of gun - a sword.
    Like in Middle Ages.

• Smokin' hot glasses :thumbup:

I love his hair on this picture. My favourite hairstyle.
    :love:

Mafia, part II
    Let me introduce Mr. Dima

Everybody on your knees!

• Btw, I want those good, old times back, when we used to have some hot blondes in our team :D

Seba Świderski :D

Daniel Pliński :D (in this beautiful jersey of my lovely Jastrzębski ♥)
    and my all time number one:

Łukasz Kadziewicz :heart: (in Jastrzębski's jersey ♥)

• Polish mafia, part II.

Member of Polish mafia after match.
    Pseudonym: Zibi.

Holy shit :rolll: I want those glasses! :sos: :lol:

Btw, when I look at Dima...I can't believe he's in our mafia :lol: Such a good guy :rolll: