Sweet moments with cuties.

• Nice job with gold medalists ;) They are all gangsta now :lol:

Haha, fantastic! Nice glasses, like Harry Potter's glasses :lol:

That is exactly what I meant. Harry Potter's glasses :D

I was in shop and:
    1) I saw a man, which was similar to Nowakowski;
    2) I passed the 'Polska Siatkowka' car! :what:

I have a friend who looks like Nowakowski. He is tall, blond. But he is for me much more handsome than Nowakowski. Nowakowski looks to sweet.
    I told my friend to go to the gym, work out, do the muscles. No way. He is too lazy. He wastes his height. But his brother started play volleyball so I said to my friend "go the hell" and I support his brother ^^

• lol, you have a friend, who looks like Nowakowski and I have a friend who has the same name and surname like him :lol:

• takie kopnięte, nie?
    :lol:

:rolll: Dokładnie takie :lol: How to say 'kopnięte okulary' in English? :what: I mean...not literally, 'cause that wouldn't make any sense, how to say that to give it such a meaning like in Polish? :lol:

• :rolll: Dokładnie takie :lol: How to say 'kopnięte okulary' in English? :what: I mean...not literally, 'cause that wouldn't make any sense, how to say that to give it such a meaning like in Polish? :lol:

I didn't know that's why I wrote it in polish, to give the deep of my feelings about it :D

• Oh man, is it Stephane Antiga? :what: He looks so different with such a haricut...but nice anyway!
    Alek and Gyorgy :love: Wonderful pic!

I LOVE IT!

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Kadziu with stomach on top! I'm lovin' it! I love you for this picture :heart:

Yep, Stefan looks very young on this picture, it must be old hairstyle. But nice, anyway.

I want Akhrem in our NT! He is the beast. Not only a fantastic player but also a good-looking man. I love him :love: When he came to Resovia I wondered: who is he? And I fall in love with him in the first match.

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Kadziu with stomach on top! I'm lovin' it! I love you for this picture :heart:

Yep, Stefan looks very young on this picture, it must be old hairstyle. But nice, anyway.

I want Akhrem in our NT! He is the beast. Not only a fantastic player but also a good-looking man. I love him :love: When he came to Resovia I wondered: who is he? And I fall in love with him in the first match.

Zawsze do usług :D
    I have a lot of conficting feelings about Alek in our NT. I want him to play in our NT, I know he wants it as well, but I feel weird about having him in our team at the same time.
    Yes, he's an amazing player and a very good-looking man, but also very nice and friednly guy! :)

• Zawsze do usług :D
    I have a lot of conficting feelings about Alek in our NT. I want him to play in our NT, I know he wants it as well, but I feel weird about having him in our team at the same time.
    Yes, he's an amazing player and a very good-looking man, but also very nice and friednly guy! :)

Look Ojla how many fantastic not-Italians play in Italian NT :D I support Aleh in his big dream. He wants achieve something. I'm glad that he choose our country. And I hope that Andrea give him a chance at least.

• Yeah, but we're in Poland...I'm not used to such situation :D I'm sure Andrea would give Alek a lot of chances, but that won't happen too soon. Alek cannot play in our NT straight away, he has to have a break from NT (doesn't matter whether it's Belarus or Poland)...I think it lasts 2 years.

• Hey! My hand is shaking, when I try to draw a glasses! :lol:

Stephane in short hair? Yeah, he's back to the old hairstyle ;-)

• Uuuu nice avatar, Aga :thumbup:

Hey! My hand is shaking, when I try to draw a glasses! :lol:

Stephane in short hair? Yeah, he's back to the old hairstyle ;-)

Stephane looks...different, but kinda nice anyway... but I miss his old hairstyle :D
    Miguel :love:

• Your mum is awesome with her comments about volleyball players :D She should join our thread :D
    Anyway I really like Miguel as a player and a guy...and I love his voice...man, I don't have to understand what is he talking about, I just love listening to this man, 'cause he has awesome voice! :love:

• My mom and talking in english. Funny :lol:
    She can just turn on the computer :thumbsup:

Miguel for me is... original ?( :D His moves, voice, behavior on the court... It's nice to watch him - I guess, that he really like Plinski, beacuse he always hugs him :lol: