Sweet moments with cuties.

• Yeah, we're offtopic again :rolll: From Pavel Abramov to PlusLiga :lol:
    Anyway...who likes....Michał Kubiak? :lol:

• Yeah I know what do you mean ;) I felt exactly the same about Gigi Mastrangelo :D Yes, Gigi. Shit, I said that? :what:
    I didn't want me to like him, but I found it too masochistic, so...yeah you know what happened later :D
    I like Michał since I saw him for the first time in Poland B. It wasn't difficult to like him, very charming guy and amazing player ^^

• Oh yeah, right! He's playing with Sebastian's number! What's gonna happen if Sebastian will play in the team again? He'll have different number or Michał? 13 is for Świder only!
    (we're going a little offtopic again, and we can't help it :D )

• I remember, when Swiderski was played in team B in last year with Kubiak, and he had '3' on shirt.
    But in team A '3' has Gruszka.

I don't know... ?(

• 3 is Gruszka
    13 is Świder
    11 is Kadziewicz
    16 Igła
    5 Zagumny
    and so on...and it always has to be like that! Youngster have to choose different numbers :D

• And 9 for Bartman :) This is my lucky number, acutally :D
    Anyway...now I'm gonna ask a very obvious question:
    Any Rafa Redwitz lovers here? :D

• And crazy!!! It was a pleasure to watch him in Resovia! He's sooo effing nice, very friendly...I miss him so much!

Rafaaa come back to Rzeszów! I want to see you again! :heart:

• No! Lukas is a very good setter acutally! But I really like Rafa as a person, and that's why I miss him a lot.
    Anyway...*looking at a thread title* yes, he is worse than Rafa :D

• Bella - thank you for upload this Sidao's photo in the other thread... :love: :rose:
    I had to set it on my avatar... Mmm... :heart:

You're welcome :thumbsup:

Your mum is awesome with her comments about volleyball players :D She should join our thread :D
    Anyway I really like Miguel as a player and a guy...and I love his voice...man, I don't have to understand what is he talking about, I just love listening to this man, 'cause he has awesome voice! :love:

I almost died when I was on one of the Skra's matches and Miguel came to us with his lovely smile to give us some autographs. He was soooo close :love:

+ one funny picture with Giba I did :D

Oh yeah, I can clearly see something really attracts you to middle-blockers :D Just like me to Rome and recievers :lol:
    Yeah, it's always good to have such a experienced player like Daniel, he's not only experienced, but he also builds the atmosphere in our team, which is very importnat :) And he's really funny guy :D
    Remember this? :
    -Mogę prosić o zdjęcie?
    -A co mam zdjąć? :D

it's really hard to translate it in English with keeping such a meaning like in Polish.

Daniel is a cool guy. I hope he will be back in NT as soon as it is possible. And he is the only one who I adore in blond. He looked insane :cheesy:

Yeah the same thing was with me! Karol Kłos...wtf ?(
    Pavel is an amazing guy, very charming...and incredible player obviously! I miss him in the team :(
    Oh, and I'll never forget him playing without a shoe against Skra :lol:

I was on that match! I almost died of laughter :lol:

Your mum is great! :thumbup: Every JW fan is a friend of mine :D Łiii what a great team we'll have this upcoming season! And I would be more than to see Michał Kubiak in my team, I hope this situation with his contract will be solved :)

Kubiak will be in JW. For sure. He can't live Zibi, as well as Zibi can't leave him :D They love each other.

Yeah, we're offtopic again :rolll: From Pavel Abramov to PlusLiga :lol:
    Anyway...who likes....Michał Kubiak? :lol:

I love him at first sight! I was mesmerized watching matches of Politechnika. Zibi + Michaś is a dream team.
    On this picture he is so cute that I want hug him

:love:

Oh yeah, right! He's playing with Sebastian's number! What's gonna happen if Sebastian will play in the team again? He'll have different number or Michał? 13 is for Świder only!
    (we're going a little offtopic again, and we can't help it :D )

Winiarski also played with 13 for some time. But I still think this is very own number of Świder.
    I was pissed the most when I saw Żygadło with 11. It is number of Kadziu! :mad:

• http://kwejk.pl/obrazek/296536/kubiak.html

Whohohoo, did you saw that? :lol:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    I'M DEFINITLY DEAD!

Anyway...now I'm gonna ask a very obvious question:
    Any Rafa Redwitz lovers here? :D

I ADORE RAFA! I cried when he left Rzeszów ;( He was my second favourite player (after Igła of course). I didn't want him to leave. He is better than Baranowicz and I was angry when I found out that Baranowicz replace him. It was unfair. Rafa had a great season in Resovia. I totally felt in love with his kick-serves on all-star match. I love everything about him: his appearance, his personality, his serves, him as a setter. Mr. lovely smile :love:

• Holy shit! And why Redwitz isn't on list of my favourite players? I must change it quickly!

I miss him so much ;( I want him back in Poland!

• :love:

Michał :heart: I'm dying laughing everytime when I see him being interviewed by Lepa :lol: I dunno if he really means to behave like this, but he's awesome, he makes me laugh really easily. And all those funny faces he makes :love: Michał is awesome :thumbsup:
    Nice pics bella! I obviously like those with Miguel the most :whistle: He's charming. Damn, haven't been on Skra's match, I really need to change it! But they have to play against Rzeszów or Jastrzębski, 'cause I'm not gonna follow them...somone could think I like them or something :D lol jk