Sweet moments with cuties.

• Oooh, she talked with him just for a... few seconds? Of course, she told me, that it was a long conversation, but I don't believe in that, you know :lol:
    Yeah, Stephane ignored me, he just smiled to me, but I will always remember that... :roll:

• Oooh, she talked with him just for a... few seconds? Of course, she told me, that it was a long conversation, but I don't believe in that, you know :lol:
    Yeah, Stephane ignored me, he just smiled to me, but I will always remember that... :roll:

But he smiled to you! It must be satisfying :P
    Every time you mention your mom I have a big banana on my mouth :D

• A little bit too quiet here.
    Let's bring some sun, say good bye to awful weather

Let's bring some fun

Let's bring some joy

Let's bring some Italians :D

Let's bring some impressive jumper

Let's bring some mafia

Let's bring some amazing couples of receivers

• Bella, you made my day(you know why :D ), so I'm gonna make your day :thumbup:
    So, let's start! :lol:

A little bit of puts hair:

A little bit of daddy and son:

A little bit of gangsta style:

A little bit of prayer:

A little bit of 'redhead':

A little bit of new idol:

A little bit of Scandinavian's beauty:

:thumbsup:

• Let's bring some Italians :D

Some Italians, hell yeah :D I was actually just about to go eat something, but...well...I'm stuck here again because of them...oh well :D
    Hmm...acutally not beacuse of them...but because of him :rose: :what: :lol: Daaarn :sos: Madhouse's calling!

• OMG.
    What a lovely picture of Winiarski. I remembered why I'm so in love with him :love: His son has daddy's eyes!
    Praying Kadziewicz? Unbelievable :D
    And you know? Mikko's eyes look so cute. My finnish puppy. I'm going to some match of Trefl to see him and Łomacz finally.
    Picture of Murilo in so multicolor.
    Bartek looks like not Bartek. Like sixteen-years old :P
    Conte and his smile... Damn, this guy will be soon the most wanted player in the world.
    And of course my lovely Zibi. Pan najgorętsza klata na świecie

Ojla, not only Cristian. Matteo looks damn hot on this picture! And smily Dragan.

• Ojla, not only Cristian. Matteo looks damn hot on this picture! And smily Dragan.

Only Cristian :D I don't really like Martino...I mean...he is kinda good-looking and stuff...but I'm not a big fan of him in any way :D
    Uhmm...honestly I've never really liked Dragan Travica...I dunno why, I'm just not really into him.

Something from me:
    Andrea is my Roman God. Literally :D :heart:

• Only Cristian :D I don't really like Martino...I mean...he is kinda good-looking and stuff...but I'm not a big fan of him in any way :D
    Uhmm...honestly I've never really liked Dragan Travica...I dunno why, I'm just not really into him.

Something from me:
    Andrea is my Roman God. Literally :D :heart:

Gosh. Looks like a gladiator on arena :D

What about Travica... I didn't like him, until this year's WL.
    Matteo is a nice guy. I hated him after Olympic Games, but... well... I hated all Italians then.
    But now it's only a history. I LOVE all Italians :lol:

• Hi, I'm Mitja Gasparini. I'm quiet, peaceful and shy person. But I don't know how is in the reality.

Maybe I'm cute, too? What do you think? :roll:

• I was trying really hard to hate them, I actually had pretty good reason, 'cause they made me cry...or our guys made me cry? Well...whatever! I cried and I really wanted to hate them, but I just didn't know how. I'm really weak :lol:
    Can I torture you with Giani's pictuers? :D Say a word...and I won't do it...but trust me girls...apart from being amazing player/coach, he is/was ('cause he got a little fatty recently, but just a little, it's still this hot Andrea!) a really effing sexy guy. Too bad I started getting into volleyball in 2004, I wish I could see all of his great matches from 90s :roll: But I remember him! Man, it's really hard to forget such guys :lol:

• Mitja is sweet. And the first picture is sweet as strawberries with whipped cream.
    I didn't like Mitja during his play in Jastrzębie. I was so unfair to this player because, you know, I'm so deeply in love with Yudin and I didn't want Gasparini to play instead of him.
    Hmmm... Slovenians? Alen Pajenk all the way! :love:

• Agaaaa! :obey: Thank you! Mitja is such an amazing guy! I miss him in our teaaam! Such a positive guy! I love those pics! :heart:

• Slovenians? I like Ales Fabjan the most :D Besides Mitja ofc :D
    Okkkk it's a pleasure to google through Andrea's pics and share them with you! :D Ready? 8o :rolll:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :sos: :rolll:

And...a special one!
    With Gigi! :drink: 8o

• My mother is very popular here, so I make the list of her favourite players, for formalities :D
    Maybe she will read this in future, so she will be happy and proud of daughter!
    1) Miguel Angel Falasca - "He's ugly, but handsome", so I don't really know why she likes him so much :lol:

2) Pawel Woicki - curious, but real.

3) Mariusz Wlazly - "If he will play in the NT, we will win everything - like in Skra".

4) Michal Winiarski - how nice to write this here - for what? For eyes, of course.

5) Marcin Nowak - seriously, I don't know why...

6) Michal Masny - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... No more questions.

7) Adam Nowik - she's weird.

The end, I guess... :lol:
    I don't want to stop your conversation about Italian players, it's a pure formality.
    :D

• 7) Adam Nowik - she's weird.

:rolll: She's cool actually! :D I mean...not that I like Nowik or something :rolll: But she's so funny and cool with her comments about volleyball! Your mum rocks, really!
    And I like her even more for Miguel on the first place :thumbup: I don't find him 'ugly, but handsome', to me he's hot in so many ways, especially when he talks! :love:

• Unfortunately, she has nothing to say about Italian players, you know, she prefers and knows just polish players 8)

• And...a special one!
    With Gigi! :drink: 8o

Two hotties in one picture. From slightly mentally ill gone to completely mad :cheesy:
    This is too much for me :D
    Andrea looks awesome in white shirt and black tie.

My mother is very popular here, so I make the list of her favourite players, for formalities :D
    Maybe she will read this in future, so she will be happy and proud of daughter!

You know what? As soon as I read first few words of your post I started laugh seriously like completely mad person. I don't know why! Your mum has such an impact on me! Hey, it's not so bad. One player from my personal top-ten list appeared :thumbsup: And Miguel is here, and Wlazły. Ok, I totally don't understand Masny, Nowik, Nowak and even Woicki ?( Woicki looks a little bit like a pig for me. Sorry, but I'm just honest. And what about Mikhaylov and Dante? Didn't you say one day that your mum likes them?