Sweet moments with cuties.

• I tell you, that my mom probably doesn't like him, 'cause in her opinion Lukasz doesn't fit to our NT.
    Why French? I don't really know... Maybe she imagined him as a man with nice mustache, beret on head and leather, brown shoes, who's riding on the bicycle ?(
    Oh gosh, something wrong with me? 8| :lol:

He fits more than Woicki I think.

toraypower everything is ok with you. Maybe just a little bit wrong but in this positively way :D Look, with your mother is not quite ok and everyone here love her :P
    This thread is full of madwomans. Sometimes madmans visit us and wonder about our behaviour. But, well... this world without lunatics could be boring.

• He fits more than Woicki I think.

toraypower everything is ok with you. Maybe just a little bit wrong but in this positively way :D Look, with your mother is not quite ok and everyone here love her :P
    This thread is full of madwomans. Sometimes madmans visit us and wonder about our behaviour. But, well... this world without lunatics could be boring.

Tell it to my mom, she loves Woicki, especially, when he appears on court to serve, with mission: Kill the opponents by my deadly float :lol:

And you're tottaly right with this bold sentence. Someone missed his/her sense of humor, I guess.

• Today I am some sentimental. Sorry for that :rose:

This is Mariusz, for whom I miss so.

And that music killed me! But Zibi even with disco-polo is an attractive monster :D

"ty mi noce, ja tobie dni" :whistle: :lol:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• And that music killed me! But Zibi even with disco-polo is an attractive monster :D

"ty mi noce, ja tobie dni" :whistle: :lol:

O Boże :rolll: :sos: I couldn't focus on Zibi while watching it, I'm totally cracked up :lol: I felt like on a polish wedding :rolll: :sos:

• Holy shit.... This music is soo... polish! :lol:
    We can be proud of our music - Skalar & the other disco polo's groups ROCKS! :lol: :thumbsup:

• Ayayay... Our thread, which is reportedly stupid died, I see, but I must ask you, dear polish users:
    Who did this?
    http://kwejk.pl/obrazek/308988…port,na,%C5%9Bwiecie.html
    Sorry, I had to ask! :lol: :lol:

OH, MY... HOLY SHIT!
    I need a doctor!
    I look like now.

Someone tracks our movements...

Sole, Conte, Savani, Martino, Travica, Anderson, Kadziewicz, Sokolov, Winiarski, Rouzier, Bąkiewicz, Berezhko, Drzyzga, Giba, who's under Giba?, Holmes, Divis, Milijković, Kaziyski, Horstink, Sidao, Starović, Biryukov, Pujol.

Pretty nice collection.

Still lack of Kurek, Bartman, Cisolla, Savani, Parodi, Zaytsev, Dante, Łasko, Gerić and many others...

• Exaaaaaaaaactly! We talked about them so many times(well, especially about Italians), and I just thought, that somebody from our thread made this.
    So, if is not Ojla, not you, Bella, and not me... ?(
    OK. If the author of this Kwejk read our posts, I've got something to say him... or her: That was good - come here :thumbsup:

• Never know :D

:rolll:
    I would like to welcome warmly our secret spy and thank for this beautiful volley-hoties-and-cuties mess because it made my day, actually :thumbsup: