You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Favourite Team: Brazil

Friday, July 15th 2011, 5:12pm

This topic is awesome.
So... I'm gonna tell you with who I'm in love... :win:
There is no a lot of players, which I like. You know - Sidao, everybody's know about it here, I guess - Sidao for everything! My favourite player! :obey: :heart:
I like Bontje - maybe his not a Mister of World, but I like his hairstyle - gray hair are cool! ;-) I like Dutch players, Bontje is my favourite! Who's next.. Patryk Czarnowski, of course - his cute :rose: and he always look good ;-)

So, it's my Top 3 :lol:
Of course, I like more players, beacuse they are handsome, for examples: Conte(like everybody :-D), Aleksiev for his beauty and diabolic eyes, Stanley(pressure of my mum, he like him more than me :what: :lol: ), Muserskiy - he so cute, when he try to say something in english :lol: , I like Zaytsev, for his blonde hair... And more :lol:
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, July 15th 2011, 5:29pm

Quoted

I like Dutch players

I find Horstink really interesting!! :heart:

Uh, I forgot a new entry of this WL, SOLE!!! what a cute face :cheesy: And I think he is going to be a veeeery interesting player in few years!!!

Friday, July 15th 2011, 5:32pm

Quoted

I like Dutch players

Uh, I forgot a new entry of this WL, SOLE!!! what a cute face :cheesy: And I think he is going to be a veeeery interesting player in few years!!!

That's right - Horstink, Klapwijk, van Dijk with his hair.
Sole...? I much prefer Crer and his mandible :lol: :lol:

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Favourite Team: Jastrzębski Węgiel, Iran, Bulgaria, France

Favourite Players: Kadziewicz, Marouf, Ghafour, N'Gapeth, Nikolov, Gholami, Ghaemi

Friday, July 15th 2011, 5:49pm

Hello toraypower, welcome home! :rolll: :drink:
One simple question: Who likes Andrea Giani (besides me ofc :D) ? :heart: :D
I'll see it when I believe it.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 6:21pm

Hello toraypower, welcome home! :rolll: :drink:
One simple question: Who likes Andrea Giani (besides me ofc :D) ? :heart: :D

Yes, you definitly have to go to Rome :lol:

Now he is a little bit out of shape (fatty :P ), but Giani is always Giani. It's impossible to say something not nice about him :flower:

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Favourite Players: Kadziewicz, Marouf, Ghafour, N'Gapeth, Nikolov, Gholami, Ghaemi

Friday, July 15th 2011, 6:58pm

Yes I know! Something attracts me to Rome in a really weird way :D Maybe it's destiny, or something? :lol:
Anyway...my conclusion is: Every Andrea is a cool guy :D
Btw, after watching this video with Mastrangelo, Parodi and Wijsmans I can't get Gigi out of my head :what: He made my day! What an awesome guy!

nadejda

The Shepherd

• "nadejda" is female

Favourite Players: Dobri is in my heart <3

Friday, July 15th 2011, 7:05pm

Yes I know! Something attracts me to Rome in a really weird way :D Maybe it's destiny, or something? :lol:
Anyway...my conclusion is: Every Andrea is a cool guy :D
Btw, after watching this video with Mastrangelo, Parodi and Wijsmans I can't get Gigi out of my head :what: He made my day! What an awesome guy!
was just about to mention Gigi as well :D

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 7:12pm

I'm sure that if you google Mastro you will find a lot of nice pictures of him ;)

ps Olja now I totally get what you meant speaking about the fact that you weren't used to your ("handsome" xD) avatar :rolll:

Everytime I saw Simo in the picture of my avatar my face starts looking like this smile :love:

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 7:30pm

It happens to me all the time! I don't feel like it's my profile, that's weird :D Sometimes I catch myself on staring at it :rolll: and then I'm like: 'Girl, you're staring at your own profile...what should I do now? Oh, reply some posts', but I don't do it, 'cause I keep staring...if not at my own profile pic, then at yours, girls :lol:
'Citta' :rolll: :heart:

nadejda

The Shepherd

• "nadejda" is female

Favourite Players: Dobri is in my heart <3

Friday, July 15th 2011, 7:58pm

I'm sure that if you google Mastro you will find a lot of nice pictures of him ;)
oh, I've seen a video with him...or should I say I've seen THE video with Mastro :love: :heart: :rose: ...
is he getting back in NT for the ECH?

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 8:03pm

He is training with the NT, for now.

@ Olja: that's completly normal, it happens the same to me!! :lol: and of course "città!" :rolll:

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 9:41pm

Citta, citta! :rolll: That sounds like a greeting now or something :D Same like 'Kurwa mać' when we used to talk in 'World League' thread :D
Anyway...when I said that I can't get Gigi out of my head, I wasn't kidding...I was googling and...

uhmm...........what can I say? I wasn't bored at all, it's not the result of boredom or something.......browsing through Gigi's photos is one of my hobbies now... :rolll: I need some help, I guess..............is it normal? :sos: :rolll:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 9:56pm

Have the chance to watch at the same time my avatar, your avatar and first Mastro photo is prieceless :white: :cheesy:

città! :lol:

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female
  • "bella" started this thread

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Friday, July 15th 2011, 10:01pm

Thanks! After ruining our capital with bella and our mafias, I'll come to Italy to make some damages :lol: But...Italy is a rich country, so after a while there will be no signs of damage :lol:
;( ;( I caught myself on this terrible jealousy again. I'm moving to Italy, you have a paradise here! So many great players! And now...Matej is going to play there again ;( I'm gonna miss him in Rzeszów a lot :flower:
Ojla with such strongmens we have in our mafias we can easily kidnap Zaytsev, Cisolla and Cernić :evil: :lol:

I like Bontje - maybe his not a Mister of World, but I like his hairstyle - gray hair are cool! ;-) I like Dutch players, Bontje is my favourite! Who's next.. Patryk Czarnowski, of course - his cute :rose: and he always look good ;-)

Of course, I like more players, beacuse they are handsome, for examples: Conte(like everybody :-D), Aleksiev for his beauty and diabolic eyes, Stanley(pressure of my mum, he like him more than me :what: :lol: ), Muserskiy - he so cute, when he try to say something in english :lol: , I like Zaytsev, for his blonde hair... And more :lol:
Bontje is so cooooool for me. I will die if I won't be on a match of Jastrzębski Węgiel this season.
Czarnowski is handsome. Honestly I loved him more when he played for Jastrzębie. I don't like Zaksa no matter who plays in.

Three times YES for Stanley! He is for me a hundred percent man :love: So strong. He is the only bald guy who I like.

Muserskiy has lovely smile.

And about Zaytsev... You know what, guys? Because of you I'm starting to really really love him, not only like :lol: This pressure... Everyone here seems to be Zaytsev's lover. So am I now :D

Quoted

I like Dutch players

Horstink is hot chili from Netherlands, sexy even in orange :D
You said Sasa Starović is too cute. Well, I have the same feelings about Sole. But his eyes... :roll:
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Friday, July 15th 2011, 10:07pm

Thanks! After ruining our capital with bella and our mafias, I'll come to Italy to make some damages :lol: But...Italy is a rich country, so after a while there will be no signs of damage :lol:
;( ;( I caught myself on this terrible jealousy again. I'm moving to Italy, you have a paradise here! So many great players! And now...Matej is going to play there again ;( I'm gonna miss him in Rzeszów a lot :flower:
Ojla with such strongmens we have in our mafias we can easily kidnap Zaytsev, Cisolla and Cernić :evil: :lol:

Bontje is so cooooool for me. I will die if I won't be on a match of Jastrzębski Węgiel this season.
Czarnowski is handsome. Honestly I loved him more when he played for Jastrzębie. I don't like Zaksa no matter who plays in.

Three times YES for Stanley! He is for me a hundred percent man :love: So strong. He is the only bald guy who I like.

Muserskiy has lovely smile.

And about Zaytsev... You know what, guys? Because of you I'm starting to really really love him, not only like :lol: This pressure... Everyone here seems to be Zaytsev's lover. So am I now :D

You are right with Patryk, he played better in Jastrzebski - maybe beacuse of better coach... Santili >> Stelmach, you know...
And he was... number one as a middle blocker. In ZAKSA he is in the shade of Gladyr :(

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 10:07pm

@bella I totally understand how you feel about Ivan...I had same problem(what a sweet problem) with Sidao :D The pressure of loving him is sooo big, so I decided that I won't fight with this feeling...even though I like his serve only...oh whatever! It's enough to be in the club :D

@Kk15- yeah I know! It's priceless! Simone, Cristian, Gigi :love: Holy Trinity of this forum :rolll:
Btw, I know just a couple of words in Italian, but citta is definitely one of my favourite! :obey: :lol:

Friday, July 15th 2011, 10:10pm

And something to Kk15 - how good to know, that you are girl! :lol: :drink:

Sorry, but I read your posts on Volleyball Movies, and I never thought, that you're a girl! Nice :D :thumbsup:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 10:10pm

googling in the net...

ok, he is definitly not my favourite player, but nothing to say about his look :cheesy:

http://www.spetteguless.it/wp-content/up…e970c-400wi.jpg

mix:

http://www.cronachemaceratesi.it/wp-cont…no-e-savani.jpg

http://www.cronachemaceratesi.it/wp-cont…o-e-savani3.jpg

this is simply cute, nothing that can bring to an heart attack :lol: : http://www.pallavolo.org/images/docs/savani02.gif

this is so and so... the first link I give you this morning is more interesting. But it still worth: http://www.pallavolo.org/images/docs/savani0310.jpg

enjoy!!

Quoted

You said Sasa Starović is too cute. Well, I have the same feelings about Sole. But his eyes...

yes yes I agree! That's why I wrote he has a cute face! =)

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 10:11pm

You are right with Patryk, he played better in Jastrzebski - maybe beacuse of better coach... Santili >> Stelmach, you know...
And he was... number one as a middle blocker. In ZAKSA he is in the shade of Gladyr :(
He played better in Jastrzębski and he looked better in Jastrzębski :rolll: Sorry, it's not like I'm interested in volleyball only because of handsome guys, so don't get me wrong :lol: This topic requires such comments, 'cause you know...we've been talking about their game for ages, now it's time to pay attention to their look :D lol

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Friday, July 15th 2011, 10:16pm

googling in the net...

http://www.cronachemaceratesi.it/wp-cont…no-e-savani.jpg

this is simply cute, nothing that can bring to an heart attack :lol: : http://www.pallavolo.org/images/docs/savani02.gif

this is so and so... the first link I give you this morning is more interesting. But it still worth: http://www.pallavolo.org/images/docs/savani0310.jpg

enjoy!!
You don't even know how much I enjoyed it :rolll: Cristian, oh Cristian...why the hell I adore you soooo freakin' much?! Why the hell you're such a great player? Why the hell you're such a ridiculously hot guy?! :rolll: Let's send Cristian's wife on Pluto, or even to a different galactic :sos:

Social bookmarks