Sweet moments with cuties.

• This topic is awesome.
    So... I'm gonna tell you with who I'm in love... :win:
    There is no a lot of players, which I like. You know - Sidao, everybody's know about it here, I guess - Sidao for everything! My favourite player! :obey: :heart:
    I like Bontje - maybe his not a Mister of World, but I like his hairstyle - gray hair are cool! ;-) I like Dutch players, Bontje is my favourite! Who's next.. Patryk Czarnowski, of course - his cute :rose: and he always look good ;-)

So, it's my Top 3 :lol:
    Of course, I like more players, beacuse they are handsome, for examples: Conte(like everybody :-D), Aleksiev for his beauty and diabolic eyes, Stanley(pressure of my mum, he like him more than me :what: :lol: ), Muserskiy - he so cute, when he try to say something in english :lol: , I like Zaytsev, for his blonde hair... And more :lol:

I like Dutch players

I find Horstink really interesting!! :heart:

Uh, I forgot a new entry of this WL, SOLE!!! what a cute face :cheesy: And I think he is going to be a veeeery interesting player in few years!!!

• I find Horstink really interesting!! :heart:

Uh, I forgot a new entry of this WL, SOLE!!! what a cute face :cheesy: And I think he is going to be a veeeery interesting player in few years!!!

That's right - Horstink, Klapwijk, van Dijk with his hair.
    Sole...? I much prefer Crer and his mandible :lol: :lol:

• Hello toraypower, welcome home! :rolll: :drink:
    One simple question: Who likes Andrea Giani (besides me ofc :D) ? :heart: :D

• Hello toraypower, welcome home! :rolll: :drink:
    One simple question: Who likes Andrea Giani (besides me ofc :D) ? :heart: :D

Yes, you definitly have to go to Rome :lol:

Now he is a little bit out of shape (fatty :P ), but Giani is always Giani. It's impossible to say something not nice about him :flower:

• Yes I know! Something attracts me to Rome in a really weird way :D Maybe it's destiny, or something? :lol:
    Anyway...my conclusion is: Every Andrea is a cool guy :D
    Btw, after watching this video with Mastrangelo, Parodi and Wijsmans I can't get Gigi out of my head :what: He made my day! What an awesome guy!

• Yes I know! Something attracts me to Rome in a really weird way :D Maybe it's destiny, or something? :lol:
    Anyway...my conclusion is: Every Andrea is a cool guy :D
    Btw, after watching this video with Mastrangelo, Parodi and Wijsmans I can't get Gigi out of my head :what: He made my day! What an awesome guy!

was just about to mention Gigi as well :D

• I'm sure that if you google Mastro you will find a lot of nice pictures of him ;)

ps Olja now I totally get what you meant speaking about the fact that you weren't used to your ("handsome" xD) avatar :rolll:

Everytime I saw Simo in the picture of my avatar my face starts looking like this smile :love:

• It happens to me all the time! I don't feel like it's my profile, that's weird :D Sometimes I catch myself on staring at it :rolll: and then I'm like: 'Girl, you're staring at your own profile...what should I do now? Oh, reply some posts', but I don't do it, 'cause I keep staring...if not at my own profile pic, then at yours, girls :lol:
    'Citta' :rolll: :heart:

• Citta, citta! :rolll: That sounds like a greeting now or something :D Same like 'Kurwa mać' when we used to talk in 'World League' thread :D
    Anyway...when I said that I can't get Gigi out of my head, I wasn't kidding...I was googling and...

uhmm...........what can I say? I wasn't bored at all, it's not the result of boredom or something.......browsing through Gigi's photos is one of my hobbies now... :rolll: I need some help, I guess..............is it normal? :sos: :rolll:

• Thanks! After ruining our capital with bella and our mafias, I'll come to Italy to make some damages :lol: But...Italy is a rich country, so after a while there will be no signs of damage :lol:
    ;( ;( I caught myself on this terrible jealousy again. I'm moving to Italy, you have a paradise here! So many great players! And now...Matej is going to play there again ;( I'm gonna miss him in Rzeszów a lot :flower:

Ojla with such strongmens we have in our mafias we can easily kidnap Zaytsev, Cisolla and Cernić :evil: :lol:

I like Bontje - maybe his not a Mister of World, but I like his hairstyle - gray hair are cool! ;-) I like Dutch players, Bontje is my favourite! Who's next.. Patryk Czarnowski, of course - his cute :rose: and he always look good ;-)

So, it's my Top 3 :lol:
    Of course, I like more players, beacuse they are handsome, for examples: Conte(like everybody :-D), Aleksiev for his beauty and diabolic eyes, Stanley(pressure of my mum, he like him more than me :what: :lol: ), Muserskiy - he so cute, when he try to say something in english :lol: , I like Zaytsev, for his blonde hair... And more :lol:

Bontje is so cooooool for me. I will die if I won't be on a match of Jastrzębski Węgiel this season.
    Czarnowski is handsome. Honestly I loved him more when he played for Jastrzębie. I don't like Zaksa no matter who plays in.

Three times YES for Stanley! He is for me a hundred percent man :love: So strong. He is the only bald guy who I like.

Muserskiy has lovely smile.

And about Zaytsev... You know what, guys? Because of you I'm starting to really really love him, not only like :lol: This pressure... Everyone here seems to be Zaytsev's lover. So am I now :D

I find Horstink really interesting!! :heart:

Horstink is hot chili from Netherlands, sexy even in orange :D
    You said Sasa Starović is too cute. Well, I have the same feelings about Sole. But his eyes... :roll:

• You are right with Patryk, he played better in Jastrzebski - maybe beacuse of better coach... Santili >> Stelmach, you know...
    And he was... number one as a middle blocker. In ZAKSA he is in the shade of Gladyr :(

• bella I totally understand how you feel about Ivan...I had same problem(what a sweet problem) with Sidao :D The pressure of loving him is sooo big, so I decided that I won't fight with this feeling...even though I like his serve only...oh whatever! It's enough to be in the club :D

@Kk15- yeah I know! It's priceless! Simone, Cristian, Gigi :love: Holy Trinity of this forum :rolll:
    Btw, I know just a couple of words in Italian, but citta is definitely one of my favourite! :obey: :lol:

• And something to Kk15 - how good to know, that you are girl! :lol: :drink:

Sorry, but I read your posts on Volleyball Movies, and I never thought, that you're a girl! Nice :D :thumbsup:

• googling in the net...

ok, he is definitly not my favourite player, but nothing to say about his look :cheesy:

http://www.spetteguless.it/wp-…13486d75e2e970c-400wi.jpg

mix:

http://www.cronachemaceratesi.…0/08/msrtino-e-savani.jpg

http://www.cronachemaceratesi.…/08/martino-e-savani3.jpg

this is simply cute, nothing that can bring to an heart attack :lol: : http://www.pallavolo.org/images/docs/savani02.gif

this is so and so... the first link I give you this morning is more interesting. But it still worth: http://www.pallavolo.org/images/docs/savani0310.jpg

enjoy!!

You said Sasa Starović is too cute. Well, I have the same feelings about Sole. But his eyes...

yes yes I agree! That's why I wrote he has a cute face! =)

• You are right with Patryk, he played better in Jastrzebski - maybe beacuse of better coach... Santili >> Stelmach, you know...
    And he was... number one as a middle blocker. In ZAKSA he is in the shade of Gladyr :(

He played better in Jastrzębski and he looked better in Jastrzębski :rolll: Sorry, it's not like I'm interested in volleyball only because of handsome guys, so don't get me wrong :lol: This topic requires such comments, 'cause you know...we've been talking about their game for ages, now it's time to pay attention to their look :D lol

• You don't even know how much I enjoyed it :rolll: Cristian, oh Cristian...why the hell I adore you soooo freakin' much?! Why the hell you're such a great player? Why the hell you're such a ridiculously hot guy?! :rolll: Let's send Cristian's wife on Pluto, or even to a different galactic :sos: