Sweet moments with cuties.

• Awesome idea! But honestly...if he (I mean Andrzej :D I was dying laughing when I found out some polish fans call him Andrzej :rolll: )
    didn't call him for NT this season for WL for example and upcoming tournaments, I don't think it will change. I hope I'm wrong!
    Damn Castellani prejudiced Andrea to Kadziu! Yeah, yeah...I know..silly, but it all started because of him :down:

I don't care! I feel a need to put something like that in my banner. If Andrea won't react properly when I finally will be on tv screens I will do a big massacre. I want Kadziu back and I won't resign. Over my dead body!

Andrzej? Seriously? :what: Holy cow :rolll:

• Welcome back! How I missed this thread and you, girls... :heart: Well, my holidays was very boring, you know, I was in Borkow in Kielce - 4rd time in my life, so...
    But: I saw Patryk Kuchczynski there, and I took autoghraph - how nice :D I'm sure, that you want to see him without t-shirt - I saw! 8)
    I had the Internet, but I couldn't wrote anything here ?( I don't really know why... But I'm back!

• Welcome back! How I missed this thread and you, girls... :heart: Well, my holidays was very boring, you know, I was in Borkow in Kielce - 4rd time in my life, so...
    But: I saw Patryk Kuchczynski there, and I took autoghraph - how nice :D I'm sure, that you want to see him without t-shirt - I saw! 8)
    I had the Internet, but I couldn't wrote anything here ?( I don't really know why... But I'm back!

Hi, nice to have you back! :thumbsup:
    Gosh. Kuchczyński is awsome! You made me smile writing about the idea of seeing him without t-shirt :roll: You should take a picture of his naked chest! ^^
    Fortunately I have an access to the internet here on my vacation. So I could write many stupid things :aww:

• Hi, nice to have you back! :thumbsup:
    Gosh. Kuchczyński is awsome! You made me smile writing about the idea of seeing him without t-shirt :roll: You should take a picture of his naked chest! ^^
    Fortunately I have an access to the internet here on my vacation. So I could write many stupid things :aww:

It was great to see him there. We were on molo, and he was there, too - I said to my family - "Hey, I know him - it's a handball player, but I don't remember his name!". Of course, they didn't believe me, beacuse this man was too small as a handball player, in their opinions. It was funny, beacuse he looked at us, like he wanted to give us an autograph. Few minutes later we saw his auto's club - you know, from Vive, and I was right! Yeah.
    Of course, my mom tried to... "bring together" with him, but he had to go... :lol:

• It was great to see him there. We were on molo, and he was there, too - I said to my family - "Hey, I know him - it's a handball player, but I don't remember his name!". Of course, they didn't believe me, beacuse this man was too small as a handball player, in their opinions. It was funny, beacuse he looked at us, like he wanted to give us an autograph. Few minutes later we saw his auto's club - you know, from Vive, and I was right! Yeah.
    Of course, my mom tried to... "bring together" with him, but he had to go... :lol:

Your mom is great, but I told you that not one time :lol:
    Patryk can look small if he stand close to Karol Bielecki. But, yes, I must agree with your parents that he is not really tall.

Maybe I must to go to Warsaw to meet someone interesting... ?(
    But everyone of our cuties and hoties are now in Spała.

• Your mom is great, but I told you that not one time :lol:
    Patryk can look small if he stand close to Karol Bielecki. But, yes, I must agree with your parents that he is not really tall.

Maybe I must to go to Warsaw to meet someone interesting... ?(
    But everyone of our cuties and hoties are now in Spała.

Exactly. When I saw Kuchczynski, I started to look round, that there are another players, maybe from Fart Kielce or something like this. I wanted to go on Fart's training, although we know Kielce very good we just lost there. We couldn't find a hall :(

• Exactly. When I saw Kuchczynski, I started to look round, that there are another players, maybe from Fart Kielce or something like this. I wanted to go on Fart's training, although we know Kielce very good we just lost there. We couldn't find a hall :(

Fart Kielce? No longer Vive Targi?

Players from club of Kielce together on vacation on molo. That could be funny :D

I wonder what our lovely Brazilians are doing now :sos:

• Well... I prefer volleyball players than handball, you know :D
    Brazilians... They train, like our boys, I guess :love:

• Ok, I have a few pictures-surprises.

Cuties from Argentina

Friends from France

Italian sunshine

and Italian jumper

+ very sweet Sidao

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Some nice photos of our cuties bulgarian volleyball players

The beach playboy Konstantin Mitev

the small hope with big heart Nikolai Penchev

The highest wall in the world Teodor Todorov

The bulgarian lion with french manners Todor Skrimov

Next time another nice pictures

• Sidao... Well, I haven't seen him long, this picture is sooooo cute! I can't wait for the Brazil and Sesi's matches.

dido - how nice! Skrimov could be Vissotto's brother or cousin :lol: