Sweet moments with cuties.

• Oh gosh, Bella, I will ask you one day: Will you marry me? :lol: :lol:
    I love Sidao's face, when Magiera is talking in polish and Sidnei really don't know what he says :lol: You know: "Hey, what do you want from me, little man?" :lol:
    Thank you for this movie, beacuse Polsat didn't showed this after match, but I sang too! :dance4:
    I love him.

• Oh gosh, Bella, I will ask you one day: Will you marry me? :lol: :lol:
    I love Sidao's face, when Magiera is talking in polish and Sidnei really don't know what he says :lol: You know: "Hey, what do you want from me, little man?" :lol:
    Thank you for this movie, beacuse Polsat didn't showed this after match, but I sang too! :dance4:
    I love him.

Are you kidding? :what: Ask Sidao.
    :D

I was looking for this movie for a long time. And I finally found it :thumbsup: Sidao's face was so sweetly surprised :P

• Have you seen these videos ? There isn't something special but it's interesting.I was part of their audience at the Varna beach.Also Danail Milushev and Bratoevi brothers play with them in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuIUJdpJFoU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOPJmg128I&feature=related

Oh, man...
    If I met Bulgarians on the beach, being on holiday... I don't know what I could do :aww:
    Matey without t-shirt :cheesy: What a sexy monster!
    And Tsvetan in those blue shorts looks brilliant :love:

• Bella I thought that You are good girl but I see that You watch every naked photo :D
    Toray I am ashamed to give here that photo ...

• I love these two picture you posted!!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-…bd48564e993d1fd2f7cd.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-…29484qroberthorstink.jpg/

BTW, Bella, I read in the other topic that you went to Katowice to see Poland vs Italy... Did you have the oppotunities to speak with some of the Italian cuties? :love: See, you don't need to come to Italy for that... :D

• I hadn't got that pleasure. Italian cuties were too far from me. In Spodek it's hard to get somewhere else than you sit. And Italians were on the other side. But you know what? I don't care. I saw them live and I'm happy for that. They were awsome. Especially, Gigi. He looks lovely with that hair he has now :love: And he is in a great shape. As well as Simone and Cristian. I was also surprised by Andrea Giovi.

I saw Dima Muserskiy, Maxim Mikhaylov and Aleksander Wolkov from very close. I wanted to tell Dima how brilliant he is but there were too many fans around. Gosh... It must be really scary for players. They are tired after a match and then they see hundreds hands outstretched toward them. Suddenly Maxim stood and didn't now what to do. He made a hand gesture of apology and he left. I totally understand him. But Wolkov stayed and we could make him a photo :D

I was a little bit sad when I saw our cuties, I mean Poles, sitting on the court like world collapsed for them. And my heart just stopped for a moment because of it. I'm sorry for what I will say now but in that moment I didn't really care about Italians. I cared only about my poor guys. It was so nice from the audience that all fans started to shout "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" to our players. I was one of the last fans standing in Spodek when lights went out. And there were only Kubiak and Ignaczak then. Kubiak looked a little unconscious after giving many interviews. But he came to us. And I said to myself that I won't leave Spodek if Igła don't come. And he came. I didn't want any autographs or photos. I just want to cheer him up. So I said to him: "I just want you to look at my poster and read it, sir". He read it and started to laugh and it was so cute. I love him so much :love: So I told him that I'm his biggest fan in the world.

To sum this day up I can tell that it was unforgettable experience. Pure pleasure to watch such players. They put a lot of heart in game and my heart is totally theirs.

• What a nice answer!!! I'm smiling right now!! I'm sure Igla was so delighted about that!! But what do you wrote on you poster? =)

She wrote: Get your sh*t together, man! :rolll: :lol: :cheesy:

• Oh God! I just imagined this situation with Igła!!!!! Darn, every single word from your post was making me smile even more and more, bella!
    Oh at least someone from our team came to you! I was waiting for Seba Świderski and Piotrek Gruszka, but they all, ALL disappeared in one second! I was able to catch just 3 guys! Anyway...I'm glad you came back home all happy and stuff :)
    That's really true, every single match by our team live is like a spectacle, something totally unforgettable, doesn't matter whether we win or lose.
    I was really sad that I wasn't able to make it to Katowice, but on the other hand...I think it's kinda good, 'cause seeing some Italians like: Cristian, Simone, Gigi, Ivan, Michał and...Andrea Giani wouldn't be good for my health :D
    Anyway...I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!! Couldn't be otherwise!!! :)

• What a nice answer!!! I'm smiling right now!! I'm sure Igla was so delighted about that!! But what do you wrote on you poster? =)

When I finally find a photo with my poster I put it here so you can watch it ;)

Oh God! I just imagined this situation with Igła!!!!! Darn, every single word from your post was making me smile even more and more, bella!
    Oh at least someone from our team came to you! I was waiting for Seba Świderski and Piotrek Gruszka, but they all, ALL disappeared in one second! I was able to catch just 3 guys! Anyway...I'm glad you came back home all happy and stuff :)
    That's really true, every single match by our team live is like a spectacle, something totally unforgettable, doesn't matter whether we win or lose.
    I was really sad that I wasn't able to make it to Katowice, but on the other hand...I think it's kinda good, 'cause seeing some Italians like: Cristian, Simone, Gigi, Ivan, Michał and...Andrea Giani wouldn't be good for my health :D
    Anyway...I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!! Couldn't be otherwise!!! :)

I waited for Sebastian and Piotrek too but... I didn't know where they gone ?( Oh, and I wanted to catch Zibi. He was awsome. When our players scored a point he enjoyed it as if we won the whole match. Every time. And as soon as the match had ended he came to guys, he sat on the court and I guess he tried to cheer them up. I hadn't any chance to wish him good luck because he was occupied by journalists! Anyway, Zibi is a cool guy :D
    Ojla, but you were on the matches with France. You saw all those fantastic french players :thumbsup: And what guys did you catch?

Oh, man... I didn't even now how to react when our guys went on the court and after them Italians came... I gone completely mad :cheesy: Even today I have a sore throat after it :D