Sweet moments with cuties.

• Here you have Aleksander. IMO he looks cute and it was so cool from him that he waited when he saw us taking him a picture.

ahahah what a lucky guy :rolll: Awesomeeee :D I really need a company, 'cause I'm tired of being the wildest supporter in the hall :lol: I mean...I need some help :D

You should meet with me :lol:

BTW I forgot to tell how much I'm in love in your new avatar :love:

that is soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuteeeeeeeee!! I simply LOVE it!!!! :rolll:

And this request to Andrea (sorry he didn't noticed it xD), and this italian heart for Simone, so cute!! So nice!

Damn, I love Polish volleyball fans!! :win: :cheesy:

Shame, that Simone didn't see it too :S

• Daaaaaaaaaaamnn........Sashka :heart: What a lovely pose...He's such a cutie :rose:
    Don't worry bella! We'll make him see it! Darn, I met him, but I didn't have any ' Kadziu poster' or anything like that...I would definitely show it to him! Don't worry, one day he'll find out about it :)

• Do you have more weird stories? :D

I had for example pretty entertaining return home from Katowice. It was about eight in the evening when we finally left Spodek. First, we visit McDonald's 'cause I need some coffee and ice-cream. There were no players, unfortunately :( We had only one bus to home so we was in hurry. You know, if we late then we have to wait until morning and then what? Sleep on a bench at the station? Hundreds of miles from home. So we were at the station waiting for that bus. I was totally amused because I remembered my friend acting ridiculously in Spodek. She repeated and repeated many time "Halo!" because she wanted to attract attention of the Russians while they were giving autographs. That "Halo!" sounded so desperately and reminded me "Krecik" (I don't know how to say it in english... "Little mole"? anyway in original it sounds "Krtek"). So I laughed at this still being at the station. And there were more people makes me laugh. Elderly couple for example. Both were drunk and they wanted so badly to get to Lublin as well as we. And they asked me million times when the bus to Lublin will be. But our bus still didn't come. When some luxury bus entered the station guy walking down the street and talking on the phone stopped for a moment with gaping mouth and he said something like "What a fucking awsome bus P6 Katowice!". And I started to laugh even more. Then elderly couple engaged in conversation with driver from luxury bus. He didn't look happy when they started to blame him for our bus to Lublin being late. And they wanted to go to Warsaw in that luxury bus. So when driver told them that to get to this bus they need to have tickets ordered online on website. Then all hell broke loose. We could hear all those words on "k" and "ch" and "p" and then elderly couple decided to go to Lublin on foot so I wished them good luck. After about one hour waiting all people wishing to get to Lublin started to worry. I made friends with two girls from Krakow and we decided to go for a beer if bus don't come. Then some guy came to us and told that bus we were waiting for won't come because it broke down in Bielsko-Biała. I didn't know what to do. Laugh? Cry? One man who I saw in Spodek looked very pissed and he called the police. He counted how many people want to get to Lublin and he told policeman to send four police cars to put everyone of us in. I was so smashed because of that :lol: Later I found out that in Spodek were also my "distant" friends but I didn't see them before. We joined our forces and after many adventures we came to railway station and next day we were in Warsaw, then we must catch some transport to home and we returned home happily.

Oh my God :lol: That's all I can say :sos: What a mess! But it's always fun to recall such a funny situations :D

• Daaaaaaaaaaamnn........Sashka :heart: What a lovely pose...He's such a cutie :rose:
    Don't worry bella! We'll make him see it! Darn, I met him, but I didn't have any ' Kadziu poster' or anything like that...I would definitely show it to him! Don't worry, one day he'll find out about it :)

I'm glad that you enjoy that lovely photo :win:
    Well... I must watch that match with Italy again. Maybe I was on tv. Maybe Andrea saw that poster. Who knows...

Oh my God :lol: That's all I can say :sos: What a mess! But it's always fun to recall such a funny situations :D

Yep, and I forgot about funny old lady from train who didn't say anything although we asked her about something... three times if I remember well. I don't know if she was deaf or she couldn't talk or she was scared. She just looked at us like we were crazy or something. And when she fell asleep she whistled through her nose!

• Oh, Bella, it's sad, that in Mc'Donald were no players. If Brazil would be at Memorial, you could see Sidao and Giba there :lol: :lol:

• 2010 WCh media guide said Wlazly's favourite food is McD's and KFC, and I feel it's funny because I can't hold the image that Wlazly likes BigMac as much as me :)
    Also, Mozdzonek's other sport is waterpolo. Is that true? Is this big man also a waterpolo player? I mean I know nothing about the similarity between volleyball and waterpolo except they both use Mikasa in Olympic :rolll:
    Bartek's favourite book is Harry Potter. Ah this juvenile boy~ :dance6:
    Zibi speaks Polish, English, German and Italiano, what a brilliant guy! Is he a professor? :what:
    Bartek and Karol like pizza, com'on boys, you know pizza is a kind of junk food right? :white:
    Nobody likes Chinese food, so I suppose Chinese food is not popular in Polska :roll:

• WOW!! what a beautiful poster!!compliments bella! ;)

• Oh, Bella, it's sad, that in Mc'Donald were no players. If Brazil would be at Memorial, you could see Sidao and Giba there :lol: :lol:

:love:

2010 WCh media guide said Wlazly's favourite food is McD's and KFC, and I feel it's funny because I can't hold the image that Wlazly likes BigMac as much as me :)
    Also, Mozdzonek's other sport is waterpolo. Is that true? Is this big man also a waterpolo player? I mean I know nothing about the similarity between volleyball and waterpolo except they both use Mikasa in Olympic :rolll:
    Bartek's favourite book is Harry Potter. Ah this juvenile boy~ :dance6:
    Zibi speaks Polish, English, German and Italiano, what a brilliant guy! Is he a professor? :what:
    Bartek and Karol like pizza, com'on boys, you know pizza is a kind of junk food right? :white:
    Nobody likes Chinese food, so I suppose Chinese food is not popular in Polska :roll:

I'm a Pole but even I didn't know such things :D Except that Zibi is a polyglot :P He is natural born journalist as well as a player. Wordy, eloquent. That's why he is always busy giving many interviews.
    Well I think pizza is less a junk food than Wlazły's love I mean food from McDonal's and KFC ;)

I have always wanted to try some chinese food. What can you recommend me?

Well I think pizza is less a junk food than Wlazły's love I mean food from McDonal's and KFC

Yeeees!! Absolutly!!! When I read Pizza called junk food (and any comment like this one about McDonald's and KFC) I was really surprised!! it's not junk food!! Even in the diet you're allowed to eat it! It's cooked in wood-oven, nothing is fried or similar! And the most classic thing you can put in it are tomatotoes juice (the one for pasta, I mean... It's sugo in Italian) that's mean vegetable, and mozzarella, a light cheese!!

*patriotism mode on* :lol:

• Fantástico :cheesy:
    When I turned it, my heart was stopped, and when I saw him it began to beat again :heart:
    I wish I could be Dani Lins :roll: And I hope Sidao will play in starting six instead of Rodrigao for a very long time.

Btw, how nice to see Dante playing!

• Fantástico :cheesy:
    When I turned it, my heart was stopped, and when I saw him it began to beat again :heart:
    I wish I could be Dani Lins :roll: And I hope Sidao will play in starting six instead of Rodrigao for a very long time.

Btw, how nice to see Dante playing!

She's still with him? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Holy crap, like in Gossip Girl :lol:

• I'm a Pole but even I didn't know such things :D Except that Zibi is a polyglot :P He is natural born journalist as well as a player. Wordy, eloquent. That's why he is always busy giving many interviews.
    Well I think pizza is less a junk food than Wlazły's love I mean food from McDonal's and KFC ;)

I have always wanted to try some chinese food. What can you recommend me?

Huh~ you missed a lot of funny things without the mediaguide!
    Wow, I never knew Zibi is that intelligent! I'm a college student so I really appreciate sportsmen who are also knowledgeable.
    Besides, Zibi wrote he's favourite book is Quo Vadis. I don't know this book at all until I find it in wikipedia. It seems like this book is about romance and religion, and it won a Nobel Prize!
    This remind me of David Ferrer of Espana, my favourite tennis player, recommending two novels The Pillars of the Earth & Queen of South in an interview. At that moment I thought I was in a literature class. ;)

I'll apologize if my words hurt you pizza-lovers. IMO pizzas have too many calories. However I just googled and found in European it's not really fat. :)

About Chinese food... I'm not quite sure about Poles' appetite. One of Chinese most traditional food is dumplings, which is really similar to omelette, and if so maybe you'd like it.

• The last... Wait a minute, and you will see this picture on my avatar after moment with Paint.
    I don't want Magiera here!
    I love you, Bella.

I'll apologize if my words hurt you pizza-lovers. IMO pizzas have too many calories. However I just googled and found in European it's not really fat

Ehy, there is no need to apologize! I hope I wasn't rude to you, if I give you this impression I'm sorry!

I just love pizza too much :lol:

BTW, to let you understand, pizza "base" is not much different in consistent and ingredients from bread, and nobody consider bread junk food. But of course, pizza is quite big normally, so it gives enough calouries. but it's something always true about food: the more you eat, the more you get calories. Unfortunally :lol:

ps where do you came frome? I thought you were Polish...

• About Chinese food... I'm not quite sure about Poles' appetite. One of Chinese most traditional food is dumplings, which is really similar to omelette, and if so maybe you'd like it.

Dumplings :heart: I'm addicted to dumplings :rolll: It's one of the best polish dishesss! :drink:

I just love pizza too much :lol:

Yeah, me tooooo....let's make a 'Pizza lovers' club :D

• where do you came frome? I thought you were Polish...

:what: look at my location: Nanjing, China. You may not know Nanjing but perhaps you've heard of China. :D
    So, when you guys enjoying matches at, say 20:00pm in they evening, I should stay up till 2:00am. It's not easy to be a fan of Poland in China. :)

• :what: look at my location: Nanjing, China. You may not know Nanjing but perhaps you've heard of China. :D
    So, when you guys enjoying matches at, say 20:00pm in they evening, I should stay up till 2:00am. It's not easy to be a fan of Poland in China. :)

Oh it wasn't easy for us to wake up so early during WCh '06 in Japan as well :D I know what you went through :D 'Cause I used to wake up in the middle of the night to watch some matches as well :D But I must say it's kinda of cool...'cause honestly I prefer to watch some matches live instead of replays :D