Sweet moments with cuties.

• I can't be so masochistic all the time! :rolll: Ok, so he has a nice smile as well :rose: I'm starting to open myself more and more :rolll: lol

Great :thumbsup:

Dude, let's stop because in this moment I would eat Sidao if I meet him somewhere. Seriously. This guy is TOO HOT.

• We did it, we did it, we did it :woohoo: :dance6:

You're evilllll!!!!!! Pure evil!!!!! How could you, how could you do this to me?! What I've done to deserve such a terrible punishment?!
    Thaaaaaaaaaaank yoooouuuuu :rolll:

• You're evilllll!!!!!! Pure evil!!!!! How could you, how could you do this to me?! What I've done to deserve such a terrible punishment?!

We've just made you a better person, loving Sidao.

• You're evilllll!!!!!! Pure evil!!!!! How could you, how could you do this to me?! What I've done to deserve such a terrible punishment?!

You should understand me, I don't want to be lonely with this love to him, my mom doesn't see ANYTHING in him...

Ooooooooooooooh, sorry, I'M WITH BELLA! 8o

• You should understand me, I don't want to be lonely with this love to him, my mom doesn't see ANYTHING in him...

Yes, I understand it :roll: I won't leave you alone :D Remeber how Italians dominated this thread? Now it's Siado's turn :D

• You should understand me, I don't want to be lonely with this love to him, my mom doesn't see ANYTHING in him...

And with nadejda. Where she is when Sidao finally beat Italians and dominate on this forum :?:

• And with nadejda. Where she is when Sidao finally beat Italians and dominate on this forum :?:

Well... Nadejda told me one day, that I should leave her Sidao and go to Kurek :lol: She has bad intentions :tzz: 8) :lol:

• bhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
    eveil laugh :D
    I am here ladies, hadn't check this topic for some time but something made me do it tonight just to see you've been getting into my cruel intentions for Sidaooo :lol: ehmmm. What can I say! He is all mine! hahaha!
    God I love this new avatar :love: :love: :love:

• bhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
    eveil laugh :D
    I am here ladies, hadn't check this topic for some time but something made me do it tonight just to see you've been getting into my cruel intentions for Sidaooo :lol: ehmmm. What can I say! He is all mine! hahaha!
    God I love this new avatar :love: :love: :love:

Take a quick look back on previous page. Full of Sidao :P

• Ok, so I absolutely love those 3 pics :love:
    First one, no need to explain why. It's Gigi. My love for this guy is well known here :D
    Second one........ :love: Simoneeee....now I know why it looks so familiar! It's on my b'day present from Aga! :lol: Yes, it's still as my wallpaper :D
    Third one totally cracked me up :lol: Winiar looks so funny here :D

• Ok, so I absolutely love those 3 pics :love:
    First one, no need to explain why. It's Gigi. My love for this guy is well known here :D
    Second one........ :love: Simoneeee....now I know why it looks so familiar! It's on my b'day present from Aga! :lol: Yes, it's still as my wallpaper :D
    Third one totally cracked me up :lol: Winiar looks so funny here :D

Holy crap. I knew that I forgot about something. I checked when you have birthday like many times and then I totally forgot because these day I had kinda big troubles with my transport to Katowice :sos: Can you forgive me and take Gigi as a gift from me? Oh, man... I feel horrible of that :aww: I wish you all the best.
    And here you have some pics. You probably saw it before but I really like these pictures, so...

But these you haven't seen because I made it myself. Rather poor. I need a better camera.

• Ahaha no worries, I didn't expect any b'day wishes here! It was a nice suprise from Aga, but honestly I didn't expect it! :D Thanks again, girl!
    Oh those pics are just wonderful! Gigi and Łukasz! Łukasz looks just adorable! And your pic isn't so bad! It's actually really cool!
    Bartek looks funny and Kuba Jarosz looks as if he noticed you taking pics of them! :D It's really cuuute :heart:
    Thaaanks :drink:

• I just couldn't make better pics because they were moving all the time, I mean players :aww: And my camera is really poor. Picture with our guys looks better. It's clearer 'cause finally they sat on their beautiful asses and didn't move :P

Next time in Warsaw. Match with Jastrzębie. Better camera. Better place in the audience. And Zibi & Kubiak & Łasko & Rob & Russell are mine :D

• I just couldn't make better pics because they were moving all the time, I mean players :aww: And my camera is really poor. Picture with our guys looks better. It's clearer 'cause finally they sat on their beautiful asses and didn't move :P

Next time in Warsaw. Match with Jastrzębie. Better camera. Better place in the audience. And Zibi & Kubiak & Łasko & Rob & Russell are mine :D

:rolll: Yes, some of them have really beautiful asses :rolll: and legs :rolll: Ok, I won't say anything more :lol:
    Oh yeah I know what you went through! My photos are also of really poor quality, 'cause they were moving all the time! :pinch:

• Talking about asses:

BTW, I wondered almost the whole match why Kuba Jarosz is kinda... weathered? I mean his shirt and shorts. Look at Możdżonek. How red he is next to Kuba. Don't you have the same impression?

• bella, I always chose the tribun behind the players square too!!! :lol: Very nice view is garantee!! (expecially in Rome, I'll say :lol: )

Ojla, I'm sorry, I had no idea it was your b-day, than HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :rose: :flower:

Well... I don't know why but I associate pizza with Italians. As well as spaghetti. And I can't imagine any Italian who doesn't like pizza.

My guess is for this association: because we created its :lol: . And I can't imagine any Italian who doesn't like Pizza too :white:

Another good reason to come here, BTW. If Ciso, Giani, Simo, Gigi, Sava, Ivan etc are not enough!! :lol:

And with nadejda. Where she is when Sidao finally beat Italians and dominate on this forum

But with me alive it won't happen!! BTW, you're right, what a chest :obey: :cheesy: :heart:

And finally A LOT of thing for Martee!!

look at my location: Nanjing, China. You may not know Nanjing but perhaps you've heard of China.

China? I've never heard before... :lol: Beside my stupid joke :rolll: , I had a moment when I read this that I thought: "my God, how is possible that I have such a bad attention to the ditails, I was sure I checked about the location under the avatar, how the hell I didn't notice it??!!"

I'm quite realieves it wasn't written before :lol: At least I know that - probably - volleyball isn't driving me mad yet!!

and about that:

sorry, I'm a man.

OMG, that is a very big surprise!! I'm sorry, I actually thought you were a women!! But I have an explanation: the name "Martee" is very close to the italian name "Marta", that it's absolutly only a famale name! (We also have Martina, but really rarely you can find the male version Martino)

I picked Zibi's portrait when he got the injury. because I wish he could survive

As you can assume looking at my avatar, I totally understand this choice ^^

"I'm a man." Oh wow, the same situation like with Kk15

es but... completly opposite!!! Actually seems to me that we also consider other utents like male until we don't have a proof they are women! And of course the only case we directly thought it was a women... He is a man!!!

We are very awful detectives :lol:

• OMG, that is a very big surprise!! I'm sorry, I actually thought you were a women!! But I have an explanation: the name "Martee" is very close to the italian name "Marta", that it's absolutly only a famale name! (We also have Martina, but really rarely you can find the male version Martino)

Alright. Now you can find my explanation for my id in the introduction thread. Eh... I don't know what to say about the awkward coincidence.

==============================

Just received a bad information. It's said that Zibi is more than talented in languages, but also an expert in history, while the worst part is he dislikes chemistry. Well, it's really harsh for a chemistry student like ME. :S

As a matter of fact, Prof. Lechoslaw Latos-Grazynski of University of Wroclaw's work just inspired me to my current work. So I'm feeling so good about Poland!
    But maybe people hate us because we like such geek talks :D

• Yesterday evening I was in my bed. My eyes really wanted to be close, but I had to check the Internet on my phone(I've got 50 PLN to use on the Internet).
    So as I said - I checked the tennis results on Livescore. And I decided too see what are you doing here.
    First I saw Nadejda - well, I don't know now, that you have a bad or good intentions, but in your interest is share with us HIM :lol:
    Of course, Bella had to find some nice photos of Sidao and made my mornings, afternoons and evenings AGAIN. I don't know where did you find that, but I couldn't go sleep :thumbsup:
    So I will make you a similar gift, which I gave to Ojla on her b-day. You deserved.

Wait, wait, wait... It's a birthday. You can't deserve for a b-day present, right? You should get it without two words.
    As I said to Ojla - I really like to make a things like that. :)

And the photo of asses - :lol: :lol: Really nice.
    Mozdzonek and Drzyzga are standing like Boninfante, and Jarosz like Parodi.