Sweet moments with cuties.

• And something to Kk15 - how good to know, that you are girl! :lol: :drink:

Sorry, but I read your posts on Volleyball Movies, and I never thought, that you're a girl! Nice :D :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: I know that everybody get confused, but what I should do, start every post with "ehy I'm a girl!" :mirror: :lol: :lol:

I tried to make it obviuos filling my post with :love: and :heart: and :rose: and :cheesy: :rolll:

But who are you on volleyball movies? :what:

• He played better in Jastrzębski and he looked better in Jastrzębski :rolll: Sorry, it's not like I'm interested in volleyball only because of handsome guys, so don't get me wrong :lol: This topic requires such comments, 'cause you know...we've been talking about their game for ages, now it's time to pay attention to their look :D lol

I understand you! We need to talk about this appearance side of volleyball players, sometimes...
    We are just human! :lol:
    I know one person, who's watching volleyball for players and their look... And I have enough! :lol: :lol:

• :lol: :lol: I know that everybody get confused, but what I should do, start every post with "ehy I'm a girl!" :mirror: :lol: :lol:

I tried to make it obviuos filling my post with :love: and :heart: and :rose: and :cheesy: :rolll:

But who are you on volleyball movies? :what:

No, I'm just looking and reading your posts about Serie A, sometimes :) :)

• I understand you! We need to talk about this appearance side of volleyball players, sometimes...
    We are just human! :lol:
    I know one person, who's watching volleyball for players and their look... And I have enough! :lol: :lol:

Your mum? :D Don't worry, my friend is exactly the same...actually it's really annoying to me, 'cause she has no clue about the game, she doesn't even know names of players, but she watches it, because of some cute guys :roll: That's not a cool attitude at all. We are the examples of cool attitude :D

• Kk15
    prejudiced us if you want to show something like. Modest girl with a weakness for cute players can kick the bucket seeing something such amazing
    Breathtaking photos. I love you :flower: :obey:

• :lol: :lol: I know that everybody get confused, but what I should do, start every post with "ehy I'm a girl!" :mirror: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I understand it very well :D Some people here freaked out when they found out I'm a girl :D lol yeah, I used to have a loooot of male avatars, and when I decided to put myself on my avatar some people were like 'what the fuck?' :lol: hahah even toraypower said that it's good to know I'm a girl :lol:

• You don't even know how much I enjoyed it :rolll: Cristian, oh Cristian...why the hell I adore you soooo freakin' much?! Why the hell you're such a great player? Why the hell you're such a ridiculously hot guy?! :rolll: Let's send Cristian's wife on Pluto, or even to a different galactic :sos:

And that is another job for mafias :rolll: to kick her out of the planet.

• Your mum? :D Don't worry, my friend is exactly the same...actually it's really annoying to me, 'cause she has no clue about the game, she doesn't even know names of players, but she watches it, because of some cute guys :roll: That's not a cool attitude at all. We are the examples of cool attitude :D

That's right! We are... unusual! :lol: :lol:
    Yeah, my mum, my mum... Few days ago she ask my about this float serve - it's look so simple, so why some receiver players have big problem with this serve? :what: :lol:
    And this was her only question about this technical side of volleyball :lol:
    She rather ask me: What is the name of this player with 13 on shirt? Where he play? I wanna see him on Poland!
    :lol:
    She's unbelievable!

• Yeah, I understand it very well :D Some people here freaked out when they found out I'm a girl :D lol yeah, I used to have a loooot of male avatars, and when I decided to put myself on my avatar some people were like 'what the fuck?' :lol: hahah even toraypower said that it's good to know I'm a girl :lol:

well, that's good, if nobody notices that we are girl nobody can blame us for following volleyball only because of handsome player!!

We have to keep a low profile out of this topic :lol: no hearts out of these page :lol: :lol:

• Holy Beelzebub :love: Guuuysss! You should take a example from Simone and take those shirts off! It was so hot, and they were in shirts? What the heck was that? Siberia? Only Simone knows how to behave properly :rolll: I like it when they surrounded him it was cute and those cute Michał's smiles :rose: I don't know if I'll be able to cotrol myself when he'll play in Jastrzębski :rolll:

• And that is another job for mafias :rolll: to kick her out of the planet.

poor Dragan!! (you know, Savani's wife is Travica's sister...)

BTW, it would be rude send her on Mart alone. I think Parodi's girlfriend will be pleased to stay with her :lol:

• Someone here is ape my lovely guys Kadziewicz and Ignaczak :whistle:
    I think that every team should do something like that. Show what the players are. And for me every scene may be videotaped at the poolside :P

I love two words in italian I know: "Ciao" and "Pronto" :D

• Holy Beelzebub :love: Guuuysss! You should take a example from Simone and take those shirts off! It was so hot, and they were in shirts? What the heck was that? Siberia? Only Simone knows how to behave properly :rolll: I like it when they surrounded him it was cute and those cute Michał's smiles :rose: I don't know if I'll be able to cotrol myself when he'll play in Jastrzębski :rolll:

it's all a joke, they are presenting Parodi like the NT star, so they surround him to ask him how he can be loved by so many girl all around the world, an then he interrupt them because Belen (top-model) is calling him (not really, of course :lol: ) BTW it was in Catania during the WCh :D

• poor Dragan!! (you know, Savani's wife is Travica's sister...)

BTW, it would be rude send her on Mart alone. I think Parodi's girlfriend will be pleased to stay with her :lol:

And poor Ljubo :lol: Ok, I can send Dragan with her, if he loves her so much :D But...that would be too cruel for Ljubo...no, no...Dragan will stay, 'cause I don't want you to lose your setter :D Yes! That's a great idea! So let's send Cristian's wife and Simone's girlfriend to a different galactic, or to a black hole....Guys will have a lot more time to practise! :rolll:

• it's all a joke, they are presenting Parodi like the NT star, so they surround him to ask him how he can be loved by so many girl all around the world, an then he interrupt them because Belen (top-model) is calling him (not really, of course :lol: ) BTW it was in Catania during the WCh :D

Are they jealous? They are also beloved by girls in the whole world!

• Someone here is ape my lovely guys Kadziewicz and Ignaczak :whistle:
    I think that every team should do something like that. Show what the players are. And for me every scene may be videotaped at the poolside :P

I love two words in italian I know: "Ciao" and "Pronto" :D

'Igłą szyte' and 'Kadziu Project' were a blast :D I was dying laughing :rolll:
    My favourite word is citta :rolll:

• And poor Ljubo :lol: Ok, I can send Dragan with her, if he loves her so much :D But...that would be too cruel for Ljubo...no, no...Dragan will stay, 'cause I don't want you to lose you setter :D Yes! That's a great idea! So let's send Cristian's wife and Simone's girlfriend to a different galactic, or to a black hole....Guys will have a lot more time to practise! :rolll:

and it won't be so difficult find them togheter, considering that they will play togheter both in NT and in Macerata!!

Damn, I have to move to Macerata.