Sweet moments with cuties.

• Great Parodi XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I saw it! I watched two sets from match Italy - France. Then I had to go to bed 'cause it was in the middle of the night. But I was calm 'cause Italians were winning. And next they when I saw a result on website I couldn't believe!
    Btw, Mastro is brilliant :super: I love him :love: as well as Simone, of course.

So girls, how much do you like new hairstyles? I mean Savani with an iroquois (instead of Ivan who is almost bald now) :lol:
    and Alen Pajenk in blond? ^^

I prefer Ivan with longer hairs ^^ Pajenk rocks!! :rolll: Sava... I prefer his previous haircut. But he is still handsome :dance6:

• I prefer Ivan with longer hairs ^^ Pajenk rocks!! :rolll: Sava... I prefer his previous haircut. But he is still handsome :dance6:

Me too! :rose: Also Lasko XD But the best are Vermiglio & Cernic (with long hair) :love:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I prefer Ivan with longer hairs ^^ Pajenk rocks!! :rolll: Sava... I prefer his previous haircut. But he is still handsome :dance6:

Ivan with iroquois looks more dangerous. And I love such hairstyles. So I love Savani more now ^^
    Pajenk is sooo cute in blond. What a pity Slovenia didn't make to quarterfinal... :whistle: :P

Me too! :rose: Also Lasko XD But the best are Vermiglio & Cernic (with long hair) :love:

I love Lasko with headband :cheesy:
    Mastro impressed me the most with longer hair. Sexy curls... you know :D

• Well... I like Leo but she isn't a man :P
    It's a topic rather about male cuties and hoties.

Anyway, nice to have Leo back in NT. Italian game will be more interesting on ECh with her on setting.

• I copied links in the wrong place, sorry XD Now they are not here anymore XD

• I copied links in the wrong place, sorry XD Now they are not here anymore XD

It's a free place. I started this tread with words that there is no such things like offtopic. So you should feel free. Nothing really happened, seriously ;)

• It's a free place. I started this tread with words that there is no such things like offtopic. So you should feel free. Nothing really happened, seriously ;)

I know, I know XD

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• It's true XD

• Haha! I started to like Bruno when I saw him on video about some fivb heroes action :heart:
    With who does he wrestle on this picture?

• Haha! I started to like Bruno when I saw him on video about some fivb heroes action :heart:
    With who does he wrestle on this picture?

:love:

• Ricardo looked quite young in the first picture.When did this picture take it?That's sweet.